☾𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕜 ☽

HOUSE : you choose
YEAR : you choose
BLOOD : muggleborn
————

HOUSE : you chooseYEAR : you chooseBLOOD : muggleborn————

————

- DORM -

today is saturday which means you are free, and since you're easily bored, you became bored. you huff, laying on your bed and just stare at the ceiling " MERLIN I HAVE A GREAT IDEA" you got up and rush to your trunk and grab a brush, small bowl, and a facemask, you rush to the bathroom.

- BATHROOM -

you arrived and went to the sink, you pour the water to your bowl and mix you powder facemask, mixed it and began to apply it to your face. you are halfway done, and you're dipping your brush to the bowl to get more facemask when your boyfriend, draco malfoy came bursting in but suddenly stop and look at you with a confused and slight disgusted face " what are you doing and what is that?" he put more power on the end, you almost laugh at his face expression " uh- i- uh- this is a facemask dray" you say still holding your laugh but draco's expression stil doesn't change " and what exactly is a facemask?" "oh you put it on your face" you said pointing to your face and continue " it makes you skin more smooth, healthy, and it removes dead skin" you explain and draco looks sligthly better "but- but why is it grey?" "well-" you stopped to think, 'why is it grey?' "well?" " I don't know..." you answer with a slight confused face "but anyway, do you want to try?" "Uh yeah sure!" Heaton that you smile and finished yours before you move one to Draco's face. You began to apply the cream to Draco's face and when you're almost done he squeak a little and flaps his hands up and down in a fast pace, you jumps a bit, clearly shocked of the sudden movement and ask "what's wrong?" With a concern face "it-it burns.... WHY DOES IT BURNS Y/N !??!" You laugh hearing does words "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?! IT'S NOT FUNNY! DID YOU JINX IT BEFORE YOU PUT IT ON ME?!" "Hahahaha it's supposed to tingle a bit, did I mention that?" You ask more to yourself "NO" "oh well, my bad, okay it's supposed to tingle a bit cause the chemicals are reacting on your face, yknow, killing the bacterias and dead skin" "oh, but why are you so fine?!" "I'm used to it" you say shrugging "okay c'mon just let me finished it" He obey for some reason and you continues your 'job'. "There! All done! Now all you gotta do is wait for about 15 minutes and then you can rinse it" "1-15 minutes? That long?" "...yeah" "I can't wait that long y/n, this thing is already burning my face! 15 more minutes and my face will be a roast beef!" "No it won't be, trust me I do this stuff a bunch of time" Draco huff, clearly annoyed and say "fine"

- 15 MINUTES LATER -
"Okay it has been 15 minutes, you can rinse it off now" you say to the poor boy that sits on the side of the bath tub sulking and mumbling stuff like "father will hear about this" and "Salazar this stings so bad" and you swear you heard him say this once "I think I will put it on Blaise and those two idiots's face when they're asleep" then let out a evil whisper laugh "finally!" He say jumping up and rush to the sink to literally scrub his face with his hands "woah calm down tiger, your face won't be a roast beef just, calm down" "whiew finally" he say breathing heavily with his hands on his waist, he looks at you and say "thanks n/n, I'm going to meet Blaise now" he walks out of the bathroom but stopped halfway to turn around and say "I'm not doing this ever again" and began to continues his walk but stopped, AGAIN to ask "hey can I have two of those faces ask packages ?" You look at him confused at first but then realise 'he probably going to use it to Blaise and his goons' "uh yeah sure! Here" "thanks!"
- THE NEXT MORNIG -
- DRACO POV -
I was sleeping peacefully until I heard screaming "what the hell" I said rubbing my eye "IT BURNS!!" I looked to the direction of the voice and almost burst  but I held it in "WHAT IS THIS STUFF ON MY FACE!?" I heard groaning and turn my head to see Crabbe and Goyle began to wake up, they scratch their face, and when reality hits them they began to scream like Blaise "IT BURNS!" " SALAZAR! OH MY SALAZAR! WHAT IS THIS?!" I couldn't take it anymore and burst out my laughter that I've hold for minutes, their heads snaps towards me and that is the moment I knew I fucked up "you have 5 seconds to run Draco" says Blaise with a scary tone, I quickly jumps of my bed and run to the great hall not caring that I'm in my pjs "yy/nn!!! Help me!!" I say rushing to y/n that is peacefully eating her toast "what's wrong dray? Why are you still on your pjs?" "I put the facemask on Blaise,Goyle, and crabbe's face last night and now they're trying to-" "MALFOY YOU ARE SO DEAD" says Blaise while grabbing the back of my pjs and drag me away, "sorry for the interruption y/n" says Blaise before dragging me away "that's no problem Blaise! Oh! And don't beat him to badly!" "Yea yea sure y/n" Crabbe and Goyle followed close behind Blaise, the three of them all have facemask on their face. And on the corner of my eyes I see potter and his friends laughing their asses off 'maybe that is a bad decision' I thought 'oh I'm so dead'