☾𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕☽

YEAR : 6
HOUSE : ravenclaw
BLOOD : pureblood
————

YEAR : 6HOUSE : ravenclawBLOOD : pureblood————

————

today is another day of boredem, wake up, get ready, breakfast, class, class, class, lunch, class, class, class, and dinner.

you feel like nothing is going to change, well of course your life is going to have drama in it, being the slytherin prince's girlfriend is not easy, you have to get used to the constant mocking and insults the girls and boys from slytherin gave you, have to be there just incase he decided to curse potter and his friend, and the list goes on.

but the good thing is that you got to see the soft side of him and everyone respect you but only when he's around. you and draco had been dating for 2 years,

it all started when he asked you to be his date to the yule ball and as time went by you and draco became closer and decide to make it official.

but the thing is, this year he has been distance from you, he rarely speak to you, and when he does he just makes it short like xanny when she's on her period, xanny is your roomate by the way (srry if your name is xanny) at first you thought maybe it was just him having a bad day but no, it keeps repeating and each day becomes worst, you don't even know if you're still a thing now.                                         

anyway, you're currently on your charm class and is almost d- "class dismissed, make sure to collect the essay on the next meeting"

well that's nice, okay so now you're going to the great hall for lunch with luna, people keep calling her loony but you don't see what they see, i mean, sure she's different but that's not loony, that's unique.

" luna, you go on, i'm going to go to the dorm to put and grab some stuff first, i'll meet you there though, safe me a seat" you say to luna while spinning your body to walk the other way

"okay"

you are walking through the hallway towards your dorm when you heard some whispers "is he really?!" someone whispered, a girl

" yeah! he asked me to date him! i mean, it's about time, i never understand why he wants to be with someone like l/n, she's ugly, and stupid, really stupid, heck i think she's dumber than longbottom!" the other one says and you know exactly who is it, pansy parkinson,

you know her cause she's probably the girl who throw the most insluts at you,

but you didn't get something, why did she say someone ask her on a date and then says that he used to be with you, the only person you've ever and currently dating is Drac- did draco really just cheated on me? you thought.