Day one of School

Dean's POV

It's the first day of school after the summer. I don't want the summer to end. School is so boring. Luckily I am at my last year of high school. I have one real friend her name is Charlie. She is really nice and funny. She have been my friend since middle school. I have people that I hang out with at school from my football team. But they are not my real friends like Charlie is.

It nocked on the door. "What!?" I said. "Schhoooooolll!!" Sam said. Sam is my little brother. He is two years younger then me. "Coming!" I said. I jumped up from the bed and then went to the wardrobe. I took a t-shirt on and jeans. I went out and down stairs. "Good morning dean" Mom said. "Good morning mom" I said.

I went to the table. Mom had made toasts with melted cheese and bacon. I love bacon. When I was done I went to take my leather jacket on. "Coming Sam?" I said. "Yeah" Sam said jumping out from the chair. I smiled at him then he came towards me. He smiled back. "You ready?" I asked. "Yeah" Sam said smiling hard. Seeing him like that made me happy. We went out and in to the beautiful impala. She is a beautiful black 1967 Chevy impala. My dad drove us to school.

I went out of the car and Sam did right after. I turned around and said "have a nice day Sammy" I said. "Its Sam, have nice day you too" Sam said. I laughed and smiled. I turned around and walked towards Charlie. "Hey Dean!" She said smiling. "Hi Charlie" I said smiling. We walked to class.

I walked in and sat down in the back one seat away from the corner. The teacher organized the seats but I don't mind being in the back. Charlie is sitting in the front with her other friends. The teacher came in. She went to her desk. I took my note book up and my pencil. I started to doodle. This is going well then I am already bored.

"This is Castiel Novak-" I looked up I remember that last name. My dad have talked about his childhood friend. He left my dad then he needed him. I stopped listening again I didn't wanna hear it. My dad got really hurt. I just don't fill like listening.

Castiel's POV

I am so nervous. I walked towards the class room. I tried to take a deep breath but didn't feel like it worked. I walked in and everyone looked at me. I felt my stomach hurt I wanted to turn around but it was to late now. I would just embarrass my self more. "Hi are you the new student?" The woman asked from the desk. I nodded slowly but fast. "This is Castiel Novak, he is new so take good care of him. You can sit in the back with Dean" She pointed to the back corner. I walked down there fast but not to fast. I looked down the hold time. I sat down and took my note book up and started to write what the teacher was saying.

"It's lunch!" one of the students said. The teacher sighed "okay go" she said. All the students got up and left. I don't want to go out but I need to get my lunch. I got up and out of the class room. I walked to the cafeteria it was full of people. I went to get my lunch. The lunch lady put some food on my plate I went to sit on the table in the corner there nobody where sitting. I walked and suddenly I felt forward all my food went on the ground. "Haha nerd" a boy said. I wanted to cry. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay?" A boy asked. I just looked at him. I didn't know what to say. Why does he care if I am okay? "What are you doing Dean!?" The boy who tripped me said. The boy helped me up. He just ignored him. "I will get you new food, follow me" He said. We walked to a table in the back. A girl was sitting there. "Take good care of him Charlie" the boy said.

"Hi, just sit down" She said. "What's your name?" She said. "C-Castiel" I said looking down. "Pls sit, my name is Charlie" she said. I sat down still looking down. "Here" The boy said and gave me plate with food. "T-Thank y-you" I said. "You are welcome" he said. He sat down on Charlie's right side. I was sitting on the other side of Charlie.