21

authors note

hey guys! i had written this chapter already but wattpad decided to delete it from my saved chapters, so I had to rewrite it. next chapter will be coming maybe tomrrow because i feel bad for not updating fast enough. and the smut really isn't smut, it's so awkward for me to write, but if you guys liked it then tell me? bc i get confused whether or not to write certain things. love you guys 

(っ◔◡◔)っ ❤

Harry

I invited all the boys to come over so I can tell them the big news. No one actually knows this besides me. 

I haven't even told my mum or Gemma, which will be the next to find out but since the boys are around, I might as well just tell them. 

I cooked Pizza, Pasta and chocolate cake. Ironically 3 of Louis' favorites. Oh, Louis. I miss him so much. We haven't exactly talked for a while. Even after he kissed my neck in the bus we haven't spoken much. Well things did happen... 

I ended up losing my virginity, to Louis. 

Let me tell you, it fucking hurt. 

*flashback* 

"Harry, are you sure you are ready?" Louis said while I laid down in front of him all bare. 

The boys were the only ones who had seen me naked before, besides mum. But Louis is the only one who saw me like this. I was vulnerable, but only for Louis. 

My body ached while just staring at him. 

Louis is so beautiful. Nobody can ever understand how much he means to me. 

I was willing to lose my VIRGINITY to him. And it wasn't just regular sex. Women don't stick penises in your ass when it's their turn. 

Because it isn't common I guess. Because being gay or having gay sex is supposed to be rare. And although it hurt, it was worth it. 

He hovered me, staring into my eyes. "This is going to hurt Harry." 

"Just do it Lou!" I bit my knuckles so I won't wake up the boys. 

He entered me slowly and all I heard were his soft whimpers.

"Fuck Harry." 

The tears slowly streamed down my face. It hurt so bad. 

I started feeling some liquid running down onto the sheets. 

"Lo-Lou? What's that?" 

Louis stopped and gasped. 

"Shit Haz. Stay here and don't look." He ran up and went to the bathroom. 

Confused, I looked down and saw blood splattered all over the sheets. 

I started panicking, but Louis came in time to calm me down. 

He cleaned me all up and took out all the sheets. 

"Lou, I still wanna do it." I said sprawling all over the sheets. 

"No anal for you tonight baby, but if you want to fuck me that'd be cool." 

And so we did. 

_________

After what happened, me and Louis have been so awkward. We don't speak unless we fuck. 

I snapped out of my thoughts once I heard the boys walking in. They have a key to my house, they are soooo special. 

They obviously just sat down and helped themselves to the food. I sat down and stared at them. 

"Are you gonna eat that Harry?" He started reaching for my pizza when Louis smacked his hand. 

"Let him eat Niall jesus." 

He rolled his eyes and kept eating. 

"I'm gay." 

They stopped eating and then kept eating, Louis blushing. 

"We knew Harry." Zayn said taking a sip of his drink. "And this food is incredible thanks." 

My mind was so puzzled. "What do you mean you know?" 

"We just knew and we support you Harry. We love you mate." Liam said smiling. 

I sighed in relief. Next step was to ask Louis to spend the night. Not to just have sex. But to talk. To sort things out. I'm confused because we were so close and we separated literally out of no where. Like one day we are friends, the next we are strangers. We just drifted.