18

Dear Journal,

Me and Harry haven't talked for about a week, and it's starting to get lonely here. 

As you can see reader, I think throughout the years Harry has became my other half. 

He really is the only person who understands me. I think I love him. He just treats me so right. I can't find all his beautiful qualities in one. This human being, Harry Styles, who is the goofiest, most thoughtful and caring person in the entire world, is truly my one and only. 

And I can't just let go of somebody so special like him. He is just great. 

I want to text him, I have my phone in my hand. 

..........................

Shall I? 

authors note. 

Oh my goodness, I am very sorry I haven't updated at all. But I just got my macbook fixed because it had the white screen of death. Plus I got my iPhone fixed thank the lord because I wanted to cry due to the fact that I was using a 4s to replace my 5s. 

AND I'M GOING TO OTRA TOUR!!! 

I couldn't be even more thankful. Those boys mean so much to me, and getting to see them in real life is just, no words can even describe the excitement going on in me oh golly. 

My concert is August 5th, how about you guys? Let me know if any of you are going. 

ILY GUYS.