chapter 1 - the meeting

“You see those lights babe? Those lights represent us. Those lights live to shine on, and soon they’ll die out. But somehow, even dead they still shine on. We are like these City Lights babe. And the only thing I wanna do under them is love you, forever.”

_______________________________

“What is Larry Stylinson?”

 Zayn chuckled, “It’s our friend.”  Liam followed with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes at them. They were so stupid.

 “It’s this mashup of both me and Harry’s names. Alot of fan’s write fanfictions, and “ship” us.” I explained because no one else would.

 “But I love you Louis.” He said laughing, while making everyone else surrounding us laugh.

 Let me just introduce myself.

 I’m Louis Tomlinson, international pop sensation. I’m in the band, One Direction. To be honest, I’m more close to Harry than any of the guys. Not saying I’m not close to the others, but me and Harry have a certain connection I guess.

I have a wonderful girlfriend, Eleanor. She doesn’t do much, like she isn’t famous. And that’s ok with me. She is lovely. She gets along greatly with my family.

The sad thing is…. I don’t love her. Like love love her. I love her as my friend. But she isn’t anybody that special to me. I’m still looking for the love of my life. Hopefully I’ll find her soon..