19

Niall's pov

"Well I'm completely comfused." I looked directly at Liam and Zayn. 

"What about mate? Girl problems?" Liam sat down in front of me. 

"No. Why the fuck isn't Harry talking to Louis? It's been months!" I felt the tears sting my eyes. "We promised each other we would stay bestfriends forever, no matter what happens!" 

Zayn looked down, "There is something going on between them. I don't fucking know what it is. I mean they never joke around anymore, they never speak to each other, they dont even sit next to each other."

"Wait mates-" Liam said but I cut him off.

"I know right! Harry even moved out of their place." 

"Guy-" 

"Yeah what happened to the fun old Harry and Louis?" 

"GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP." Liam got up and stared at us then sat back down and smoothed out his jeans.

"Harry's secret diary journal thing is on the table. I bet he wrote about something between them. We should read it." 

I ran up to it and grabbed it.

"I'm a little nervous." 

Zayn took it away from me opening the little latch.

"Why? It's for the good of the band." He started to flip through the pages and just stared at it. 

"Zayn mate? You alright?" Liam said patting his back. 

He teared up and wipes his eyes. 

"Why are you crying Zayn?" 

He chuckled a little. "Our fans know our boys better than they know themselves it crazy." He closed the journal and put it back in it's exact spot. 

"Wait, what?" Liam looked at me and I shrugged. Zayn has a tendency of acting very mysterious. 

Zayn looked at us and smiled. "Larry Stylinson is real." 

authors note

I GOT THIS IDEA FOR THR FANFIC AND I JUST HAD TO WRITE IT DOWN AND SHOW YOU GUYS OH MY GOD. 

i'm mental for trying to end this fic ok sorry babies who actually cared about this shitty fic x)