Chapter 11

For the last couple of weeks leading up to Christmas and Andy's birthday, I've been spending it in my room. Not eating, not sleeping, not moving, not listening to music. Just crying, and cutting.

Angelo and Vixen where going to be here any day now, I couldn't remember the exact date that they are arriving, but they gave up on trying to talk to me a while ago. I don't even think that they're coming any more. They gave up on trying to talk to me around a week ago, and they haven't tried since. 

Andy and Juliet try to coax me out of my room, but I won't budge. Not until Momma comes back. I needed to know that she was safe, and not getting messed up. A couple of tears fell at this thought. But I needed to know. Andy and Juliet didn't have to be so nice to me, I was just a mistake that Andy made years ago. 

I could feel my temple throbbing when someone knock on my door. I sighed, knowing that it would either be Andy, Juliet, or even Ashley, trying to get me out of my room. Even getting me out of bed would be good enough for them. 

My door slowly opened, and I could see Andy's head peeping through the little crack that he made. "Ivy, can I come in?" 

I sighed again, and then responded. "Like I have a choice." My voice was so foreign to the both of us, that it startled us. I winced slightly because it sounded so loud in my room, which was usually quiet. "You would have come in any way, and sit on the right side of my bed, at the foot. Like you do every time. You sit at the foot because you don't want to touch me, way then I won't be triggered and would do something bad." 

Andy sighed, and looked behind him. There was so voices, and then Andy and two other figures walked in. I stared confused at Andy, before turning to the two people. They were a older couple, with frown lines (not laugh lines), creases and bags around their eyes, stark white hair, and the man had brown eyes and the lady had green. I gulped as I remembered them from a photo that Momma had shown me once.

These are her parents. My grandparents.

"Andy..." I looked into his eyes that we shared, and the lady, my grandmother, gasped. 

"Andrew! How could you let her call you that? She should address you as father at all times! Not this silly rock star name, Andy!" She shirked, which didn't help my headache at all. Mother of God, that woman is loud as fuck.

 "Sandra," spoke the man, my grandfather, "you need to calm down. They can live however the want, and if Andy wants Ivy to call him that then that's fine. We're here for Hannah, not them." Andy sighed, and sat at the end of my bed. The man turned back to me, and frowned. 

"I remember her having brown hair the last time that we saw her." Andy sighed yet again. 

"Well, you haven't seen her since she was a little bit under one, Mr. Thomas. And Ivy has been dying her hair black for a while now." Mrs. Thomas seemed to look like she was going to faint. I rolled my eyes at her, and fell back onto my bed. I looked up at Andy, and pleaded at him, with my eyes, to make them go away.

"And, how many piercings does she have? And where are they located?" Mrs. Thomas asked in her nasally, high voice. How the hell did I come from these people? 

I stepped up and anwsered. "I have my seven on each ear, and had one on my tounge but it closed up. I'm planning to get more soon, though." I got out of bed, and she seemed to look me up and down. Then deciding that she didn't like what she saw, she snorted.

"Where is your mother, Ivy? We know that you know where she is, and we need her to come back home now." Mr. Thomas said, he was much more nicer than Mrs. Thomas. "I know that this is a horrible way for us to meet finally, but we are your grandparents. Your mother's parents." 

I shook my head at his words. "I don't know where Momma is... I'm sorry, but I had to find out through one of my friends that she had left us." 

"Tell us everything, child." Mrs. Thomas said, while sitting on my bed. 

This was going to be a long day...

Riot's POV

I giggled as I tipped back another shot, the others started laughing too, and did their's. I giggled a bit more as the bartender set another round of shots for us. I picked up mine, and headed onto the dance floor. I quickly dipped mine back, and then set it down somewhere. The electric part of 'A Candlelit Dinner with Inamorta' started pounding through the club.

 I threw my hands up, and started to dance with everyone else. I know what you're all thinking. What the hell, Riot? What about Ivy, and Andy? Well, Andy got to play rock star, and I'm sure that Ivy's going to go into the music world anyway, so why can't I play rock star too. It would sure teach Andy about ditching me. Yes, it is a bitch move, but I couldn't give a fuck.

I moved to part of the dance floor, and soon slipped on a spilled drink. I stumbled, and fell, bringing someone down with me. More importantly, a hot person. He jumped up, and helped me to my feet. His eyes where so dark that they looked black almost, but with the strobe lights, they would flash gray for a second. His hair was spiked in ever which way, and was dyed in different colors. Oh yes. "I'm Crisom." He voice was deep and sexy.

"Riot." I said with a wink. "Sorry 'bout that, trust me, I would've wanted to meet someone sexy like you in a different way."

"I'm cool with it." He eyes found mine, and then looked over at the bar. "Can I buy you a drink?" I nodded, and we made our way over. After a couple of drinks, we stumbled out to his car, not caring that we were drunk too drive. Again, not like we cared. 

We speed off and to his apartment. As soon as he was inside, I was shoved up the wall closest to me, and Crisom started trailing my neck. I let out moan, and pressed hard against him.

 Finally, my chance to play rock star.