Chapter 8

The sound of one person sobbing brought me out of the pull of the drugs, which where causing me to be in such a deep sleep. I couldn't open my eyes, but I could hear this person sobbing. And felt someone holding my hand, their's was shaking.

"Ivy, Baby Girl," so it had been Andy sobbing, and holding my hand. "you need to wake up, soon. Even though it's been a week, andd you can take as much time as you want. But you need to wake up soon. Baby Girl, we need you out here, I need you. Juliet -" 

I didn't get to hear what else he said, because I was pulled back under.

"Daddy!" My one year old self squealed. I ran into his arms, and he lifted me up close to his chest. He rested our noses together, and looked into my eyes. I threw my arms around his neck, and giggled. "You're home!" 

Mom stood off to the side, letting us have our moment as she just looked on. Mom had been in the hospital for about a day. The doctor kept on saying baby, and sorry a lot, but I didn't understand anything that he said. Mom did cry a lot though, so I kept hugging her all the time that she would cry. 

"That's right, Baby Girl!" Daddy's deep voice made me laugh. Daddy held me closer to him, and pressed our noses even closer together. "I'm home, and I'm going to staying for a long time."

I giggled, and he put me back down on the ground. Daddy walked over to Mommy, and tried to kiss her on her lips, but she moved her head at the last moment. Which caused him to get her cheek in stead. 

"Andy, we need to talk." Her eyes darting back to me quickly before looking back over at Daddy.  Mommy's voice was getting more hushed by the word."But not right now, later."

Daddy looked at her confused, but nodded. My little one year old self thought that they where going to talk about why Momma had been crying so much. I nodded to myself, and continued to watch them. 

Daddy was whispering in Mommy's ear, tears pooling her eyes. Momma's warm brown eyes locked with my electric blue ones. "Ivy," Her voice shaking "go to your room. Me and Daddy need to talk. Alone." 

I quickly ran to my room, and closed my door to where there was a crack way then I could hear. I could hear them talking, then Momma starting to sob. "Andy, I'm so sorry! I'm so so sorry!" Then Daddy started pleading with her.

"Riot, if this is about the... baby... then know that I'm not mad. We couldn't stop it, Riot. We couldn't save him; not even the doctors could save him. We just have to accept that he's gone. I know that you don't want to, and neither do I, but we have too. We have to be there for Ivy, and we have to decide if we want to tell her about this or not. And we need to talk more about this. If we want more kids. I mean we're still young, and stupid so we got a while. And we have Ivy.... We don't need to have any more kids right now."

There was more sobbing, and mumbling from Momma. Daddy gasped, and then started to yell. 

"How the hell could you do that!? How the hell!? Are you kidding!? With Pan! Out of all people, Pan! Pan! How the hell did you ever agree to sleep with him!? How could you do that!? With my own brother! My band brother!" Momma tried to calm him down, but was failing. "Was the baby even mine!? Or was it your precious Pan's kid!? How long have you two been together now!?... Anwser me, dammit! How long have you been cheating on me!?"

Momma and Daddy started to fight even more, but soon the door just slammbed. I ran to my window. Daddy got into his car, but before he turned it on, he started up at my window. He seemed to mouth something, but I couldn't read it. Daddy then speed off, and that was the last time that I ever saw him again.

Black hair that was down to his shoulders, his blue eyes lined with a little bit of eyeliner, and black clothing. This is what I had to remember my father by. That is how I always remember my dad after Andy left.

I slowly opened my eyes again.