Mommy? Where's Daddy? (An Andy Biersack FanFic)

10 Years Ago

"Mommy? Where's Daddy? He's been gone for so long. Do you think he'll ever come home?" My heart broke at her words. Ivy's eyes where clouded with tears, as she looked up at me. I sighed, she has his eyes. His beautiful electric blue eyes. 

I picked Ivy up, and wiped away one of her tears that had fallen. Andy had left a couple of days ago, and this time he wasn't coming back. He told me to tell Ivy that he loved her, and that one day he would come back. But I would never tell her.

I sat down in one of the dinning room chairs, and tried to tell Ivy that he would be home soon. "Sweetie... Daddy's upset right now, and... and he will come back. Just right now... his over at one of your uncle's houses. But we can't go see him... And he's going to come back, but it might be a while." How else was I suppose to explain this to her? Oh God, why did he have to leave? 

"Momma, why did leave?" I looked in her eyes, they were filled with questions. 

"I-I'll tell you someday. You have to be a grown-up to understand." I gulped, hopping that she would lay off the subject. But she continued to ask questions. 

"Do you know what uncle Daddy's at?" I shook my head. "Daddy loves us right?"

"Of course, Daddy loves you! Don't think that he doesn't! He's upset with me, not you..." I trailed off at the end, cause that's not all true. Andy was upset when I found out that I was pregnant, but he came to love Ivy. But I could see that it was holding him back from his dreams of being a rock star.

"Momma, I said 'us' not 'me'." God, she's to smart.

"Well, Daddy is mad at me, not you. Daddy loves you, don't you dare ever think different. OK, baby girl?" Ivy nodded, though another tear slipped. "How about I call Debby and we have Vixen come over?" 

Ivy smiled, and nodded her head. I kissed her forehead, and set her back on her feet and told her to go get ready. Ivy ran to her bedroom, and I started to dial Debby's number. I met Debby at parenting classes, and we became fast friends. Debby was the teacher, and she was also pregnant with Vixen while teaching it. Debby answered the phone on the second ring. "Hey, Riot."

"Hi, Debby. Can Vixen come over?" I lowered my voice way then Ivy wouldn't hear. "Ivy's been asking about Andy, and I can't tell her that he's gone forever." 

Debby sighed, "Riot, you're going to tell me what happen when I get there. But I'll go get Vixen ready. Do you mind if I bring Stephanie with us?" I told her sure, and we parted ways. Ivy ran out to me, and a huge smile creeped onto my face. Her blue shirt was put on backwards, and she didn't have any pants on. 

"Momma, I need help." I nodded, and fixed her shirt and got her in pants. Finally, the doorbell rang, and Debby and her kids walked in. Ivy, Vixen, and Stephanie all ran off to Ivy's room, and me and Debby walked into the kitchen. We sat on the barstools, and I gave her a small smile. I placed my hands on the countor top, and Debby laid her hand over mine. 

"I-I can't believe that he's gone, Debby. I made one stupid desion, and slept with someone... and now he's gone... Andy's really gone... H-He said that he's not coming back, and if he does he's taking Ivy with him." Debby pulled me into her arms. "I can't lose her too! I can't let him take Ivy away from me! I have nothing else but her!" 

"Riot, I'm not going to let him take her. I will help you in every way that I can." I nodded into her shoulder. Hopefully better days will come soon.