Chapter 5

"I hate you..." I whispered to Andy as I sat down next to him. My eyes were still puffy and red from the long and painful goodbyes this morning. We just got onto the tour bus, and the rest of the guys are in the bunk room. "You took me away from the only family that I have ever known. You destroyed my entire life, and for what? For you to final get to know your own daughter, who you walked out on. Yeah, some great father you are." 

Andy sighed, and I scooted to the end of the couch. Both of us sat there in silence, but Andy's phone went off. Scaring the shit out of the both of us in the process. Andy answered the phone, his face lightening up when the other person started to talk. "Hello to you too, Dragonfly." 

I stood up, and left the room. I didn't need to hear what they were going to talk about. I didn't care, and didn't want to know. 

I quickly got into my bunk, and stared at the one thing that was in there. A picture of me and my mom that I had taped to my ceiling, way then I could see it every time that I looked up. I sighed, and was then blinded when Ashley pulled back the curtains to the bunk. "Hey, buttercup." 

I shook my head, and made room for him. Ashley, ever since I met him, started calling me names like this. He knows that it bothers me, so he does it. "Hi, Ashes." 

Ashley got into the bunk with me, and stared into my eyes. "Why have you been crying, blue eyes?" I laughed. Another new name.

"Those goodbyes were too long and painful... I... I just can't believe that I'm not going to be see my best friends, and mother every day now... I mean, I have spent every day of my life, it seems, with them. And only them." A couple tears fell, but I made no move to wipe them away before they crashed to my pillow. Ashley did mange to catch a few though. He pulled me close to him, as I started to bawl. 

Andy's POV

"You're going to be home soon right, White Rabbit?" Juliet asked. I smiled when she said my nickname. 

"Yes, I'll be home soon, and Ivy's now with me." I knew that Juliet wasn't too happy that I was bringing Ivy back with me. She never really liked kids, and I could tell that she wouldn't want to raise another women's child. At least, that's what Sammi told me. She said something around that she would feel bad about raising some elses daughter, but she would still help raise her. 

"I can't wait to meet her... But I mostly can't wait for you too get home." She purred. I could hear Ivy start to cry from the bunks, and someone trying to calm her down. I sighed. 

"Dragonfly, I'm so sorry, but I have to go. I'll call you later tonight, OK?" It was now Juliet's turn to sigh.

"Yeah, whatever, Andy. Bye." She hung up before I got the chance to say bye too. I sighed, and continued to listen to Ivy sob. I stood up, and walked over to the curtain that separated the bunks and the living space.

"H-How can he just take me away!?" Ivy sobbed. My heart broke at her cries. "Andy just walked in my house and was like 'Oh I'm your father, and me and your mother thinks that it would be best if you came back with me to California!' Like shit he knows what best for me! He doesn't even know me! Andy doesn't know shit about what's best for me, and he never will! He can't just decide what's best for me, after not being there for ten years, Ashley! He can't!" 

So Ashley was in there with her... I held my breath, as Ashley started voicing his oppion.

"Ivy," he took a moment and sighed "I don't think that it's right that he took you away from your mother, but he does have rights to see you too. Remember that. Andy is still your father, and he wants to get to know you. Believe it or not, he's been looking for you for a while now. Every since I joined, I know that he's been looking for you. Ivy, I know that this is so hard on you. Moving, starting at a new school, new friends, a new family. But you're going to be just fine, 'cause you have me. And I will always be here for you."

What the fucking hell?