Chapter Six

●════════●♥ Authors Note ♥●════════●  

Hey you guys. So, I just realized that it has taken me over four months to post this chapter. I can't even begin to explain to you all just how sorry I am. I know that this is going to be a short chapter. I had it half done and deleted it from my iPod where I had been typing it up. But after I started over I ended up with a major writers block. I will tell you again and again that I am extremely sorry. I love you guys! Please bare with me. Hopefully from now on the chapters will come faster. 

On another note, next week I will be uploading the Jade Charm, sequel to my story The Emerald Wolf. So look for that was well.

Enjoy the new chapter!

xo

●════════●♥ Cassiie Alexx ♥●════════●  

Chapter Six

Blair pulled her car to a stop in front of her house and waited for her mother to get in.

“How did it go?” Dana asked as she got into the car. She had been worried about her little girl all day. She knew that today was going to be a test of Blair’s strength. Cheer leading was one of the things she lived to do.

“I quit.” Blair told her mother quietly as she pulled out of the driveway and headed for the hospital, “Coach got angry. She said that she couldn’t have a pregnant teenager representing the squad. After everything I’ve done for them, this is how they repay me. They wouldn’t be as good as they are now if it wasn’t for me and they damn well know it.”

Dana frowned, looking at her daughter. She knew that it wasn’t fair. But there wasn’t anything that they could do about it. Not with Blair’s present condition. As much as she knew Blair would love to keep going with cheer, she also knew that when her daughter set her mind to something nothing was going to change it.

She remembered everything that her daughter had done. She had put her all into that team and made them what they were during the past three years that she had been captains. She had organized different rallies and various car washes and bake sales in order to get funding for the team. She had taken them all the way to nationals in the past two years and was set up to do it again this year. She had even worked with the less talented dancers in order to get them up to par with the others.

Blair had lived and breathed cheerleading. And now it had been taken away from her.

“If they fail sweetie, at least they’ll know why.” Dana assured her daughter.

Blair simply nodded and pulled into the parking lot of the hospital a few minutes later.