Chapter Three

●════════●♥ Authors Note ♥●════════●  

Chapter Three! After this don't expect them to come so fast.

This one is longer than the other two. Yay. 

xo

●════════●♥ Cassiie Alexx ♥●════════● 

Chapter Three

October 14th, 2011  

“Aaron, hurry up or we’re leaving without you.” Blair yelled from the front door as she pulled on her high heeled red converse.  

“I’m coming!” Aaron grumbled, walking down the hall. He was dreading going to school. He wasn’t in the mood to face his so called best friend. How could Carson be so careless?! With his sister at that! Who does that?!  

Those were the thoughts that followed him all the way to school.  

Once inside the building Aaron stopped dead in his tracks. There in the hallway was Carson, along with Jason and some of the others.  

Without even thinking about it Aaron made his way to Carson.  

Blair hadn’t been paying attention to anything besides her conversation with Jenna until Jenna frowned and said.  

“Where did Aaron go?”   

Looking up, Blair caught sight of Aaron heading straight for Carson with his fists clenched.  

“Uh-oh.” She mumbled and ran towards her brother, “Aaron don’t!” She yelled, tossing her bag aside just as Aarons fist made contact with Carson’s jaw.  

“What the hell dude?!” Carson yelled, rubbing his jaw.  

People were starting to gather at this point as Blair stepped between them. The last thing she wanted was for them to cause a scene and end up in detention.  

“Stop it Aaron. He’s not worth it. I told you not to do this! This isn’t your problem!” She yelled.  

“The hell it isn’t!” Aaron growled, glaring at Carson, “What the fuck is wrong with you?! How could you?! She’s my sister for fuck’s sake!”  

“What are you talking about?” Carson yelled back.  

“What am I talking about?! You fucking slept with my sister! That’s what I’m talking about.”  

There were gasps as everyone turned and looked between Carson and Blair.  

“Dude, that was like two months ago. And you only just found out?” Carson laughed.