Chapter Four

●════════●♥ Authors Note ♥●════════●  

Chapter four! As promised the chapters are getting longer. Please remember, that these are being edited as I go. I apologize for any mistakes that are in this. I wrote most of this story months ago and it is taking some time to edit it. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Remember to VOTE AND COMMENT ! Your feedback is appreciated.

xo

●════════●♥ Cassiie Alexx ♥●════════● 

Chapter Four

Carson swallowed as he looked at his parents.

It was after school and he had called them into the living room so he could tell them the news. He didn’t know how they were going to react. Hell, he still didn’t know what to think. He hadn’t even had a chance to talk to Blair!

“What’s this about Carson?” His mother asked carefully.

“You didn’t get kicked off of the football team did you son?” His dad asked.

Carson shook his head and sighed, “I got a girl pregnant…”

“What?!” His mother, Sasha, screeched, jumping up, “You don’t even have a girlfriend! Who is this girl? How do you know the baby is yours?!”

His father, Marcus, stared at him with his lips pursed and Carson was afraid to know what he was thinking. His father always had been a hard man. The only soft spot he had was for his wife and his son.

“I don’t know for sure that it’s mine mom! That’s the thing! She wasn’t even planning on telling me!” Carson groaned, hiding his face in his hands. 

His mind flashed back to the look of pure hatred he had seen in Blair’s eyes as she spoke to him that morning. He had never seen her so angry before. And it scared the hell out of him. Something that he would never admit to.

“Who is she Carson?” Marcus asked slowly.

“Blair Anderson, Aaron’s sister.”

“I’m going to call Dana.” Sasha murmured, quickly leaving the room. Carson’s parents and Aaron’s parents weren’t close, but they had met a couple times. They ran in the same social circles and attended a lot of the same party's with mutual friends.

“How did this happen?” His dad whispered, staring at his hands.

“At Marissa’s end of summer bash… Things got out of hand.” he explained.

Sasha came back into the room then, “Go get cleaned up. We’re leaving in an hour.”

Carson looked at his mother in confusion. “Where are we going?”

“Were going to go sit and talk to Blair and her parents and sort all of this out. Get your sister ready too please.”

Nodding, Carson made his was up the stairs and to his room to get ready to face what he suspected would either be the worst or best night of his life so far.

------------------------

Blair sighed as she curled up on a chair in the living room in her pyjama’s-consisting of pink plaid bottoms and a white tank top with one of Aarons zip up hoodies lazily tossed over it-and her white fuzzy slippers. She stared at her mom for a minute then shook her head.

“What time will they be here?” Blair mumbled.

Her mom had woken her up from her much needed after school nap and told her that Carson’s mom, Sasha had called.