Chapter Two

●════════●♥ Authors Note ♥●════════●  

So, here's chapter two.

It's a lot shorter than I wanted.  Hopefully the chapters that come after this will be longer. I'm editing the chapters as I post them.

Enjoy! xo

●════════●♥ Cassiie Alexx ♥●════════●  

Chapter Two  

“But… how?! You don’t even have a boyfriend!” Her father practically screamed at her.  He couldn't believe that this was happening. His daughter is pregnant. How could she be so careless?

“Brian, sweetie, calm down.” Dana whispered to her husband before turning to her daughter.  

Her little girl.  

Well, she’s not so little anymore.  

“Do you know who the father is?” Dana asked. She hoped that her daughter would never be in this position. Either of her kids for that matter. They were still so young.   

Blair nodded, swallowing hard, “I do, but it doesn’t matter. I don’t plan on telling him.” She knew that if she told him he wouldn't care anyway, so she didn't see the point. Even if he did have a right to know. 

“When did this happen…” her father asked in a whisper.  

“Marissa’s party… I had been forgetting to take my pill… and I was a little tipsy…”  Blair admitted nervously. She knew her parents didn't mind them drinking as long as they were responsible and had a way home or a place to spend the night.

“Some guy took advantage of you when you were drunk?!” Aaron yelled.  

He was furious. Who would do that?! To his sister no less. Everyone knows how protective he is over his sister. She means more to him than anything. She's his other half. He would protect her with his life if he had to. They were as close as siblings could be. She was his little sister. He had to protect her.

Protective older brothers. Blair sighed, rubbing her forehead.  

“He didn’t take advantage of me Aaron. I knew what was happening. But I didn’t realize it till I missed my period that no condom was used.”  She told him quietly.  

“Who was it?” Aaron growled, “I’ll kill him.”  

Blair flinched slightly and shook her head, “Trust me bro, you know him, and he’s not worth going to jail over. It was a stupid mistake that I never should have made.”  

Aaron frowned, furrowing his brow in confusion. He knew the guy? Wait… Marissa’s party… Knowing the guy… Him not being worth it… No… She couldn’t have…