Chapt dos

Wattpad just deleted this while chapter so bow I have to start again for the third time. poooo

"Weakling," I note.

He smiles and sits down. "And who is this lovely lady," one of the twins says as he takes my hand and kisses it. I ignore them in-till they get bored of trying to get me to speak. I look out of the window onto the platform as I imagine weird senatios in my color full mind. " is that.......yes it is... are you harry potter," the twins say in exact unison."what him...... O yes that's me." My eyes drift to his forehead, were his fringe had been their is a lightning shape scar."Fred, George," a wowan calls from the platform. "coming mum, see ya harry," they wave to me and rush out the compartment." Guees who we meet on the train..... harry potter ,the harry potter." They talk loud enough for me and harry to hear. "Aren't you going to question me,"he asks. "No" i say "i don't care about your last name of your blood status," I pause then add "well unless your a d-bag" we laugh and I move to sit next to him. I place my hand on his to comfort him. We sit in comfortable silence till someone knocks on the door and walks in.
Another red head, jeez this is going to be fun.
"Are you harry potter,"he asks bluntly. "tactful," I snort (very lady like indeed).

The red head has a name, Ron ,he is tall and lanky and has freakles absolutely everywhere. He is also pureblood like me."Sooooo who are your family," Ron asks his eyes full with curiosity. I had just thought of a very belivleble lie when a old lady pushing a cart; from heaven comes by .Harry goes and buys " the lot " I quote. If I didn't know him (which I actually dont )I'd say he was showing off.

We have a eating contest and obviously I win. I jump up and do a crazy dance, my brother always said I was a bottomless pit. DRACO. "I'm going get changed" I say and wave at them. Ron grunts and harry waves in the other direction.

Boys.

I study myself in the mirror, my long hair is in a lose ponytail, the black of my unifirm is very strong up against my pale skin. I walk out the bathroom to look for Draco. I manage to find him alone, away from his fat followers. " Hey dray, I have got something to talk to you about its important." I say a pull him into a emty carriage and lock the door."okay shoot." "DracoiknowimnotgoingtobeinSlytherinandyouareandiamscaredthatyouwillhatemebutiloveyousomuch," I say in in one big breath.
"what"
" Draco I know I won't be in Slytherin and you are and I am scared that you will hate me but I love you so much." I practically spell out for him. "I could never hate you even if I tried, okay baby doll ," he wispers in my ear as I cry into his shoulder.
We say good bye and go our seperate ways. I walk into my carrage to find a girl lecturing the boys. " o look your here , see she's in her uniform,"she says in a strict voice, pointing at me. "Hey I'm Hermione Granger, and you are?" she asks kindly."I'm Charlotte but call me Charli." She nods. Hermione has big brown bushy hair and from what I can tell is a bit of a know it all.

Ron is rude to her and she leaves in a upset scurry. "Great way to make friends Ronald."
"I have you don't i." Yeah I guess he does.

"Charli we're slowing down," Harry shakes me awake. I watch the scenery out side slow to a holt.
We step out onto a cold platform."first years over 'ere," a giant like a actual giant shouts over the noise of the crowd. Of course he's not actually a giant, giants speak English very rarely and are three times the size of this man. But hey.We make our way over, his eyes sparkle when he sees Harry. "hello 'arry." I introduce my self and me and Hagrid talk as he leads us to a little fleet of boats. I get in one with Ron, Harry and a person called Neville. Neville is a shorT boy who's eyes are red. I look up at the castle the lights reflect in the moat and they sparkle with the stars, the very tops of the turrets kiss the clouds. It's breathtaking.
WOW.
"Duck your 'eads," Hagrid calls to us as we pass under a blanket of ivy under the castle . I will remember that, we pile out of the boat and up the stairs,toward voices.
A lady comes to meet us she looks very tough and takes us to a large room ,lit souly by candles. Medieval.
"So it's true, harry potter has come to Hogwarts," a familiar drilling voice fills the room. Draco always did know how to gather attention. Him and harry had a not so friendly encounter and just as I was about to intervene. The teacher came back. she opens the door to the entrance hall. And we pile in.

"Let the sorting commence," Dumbledoor bellows to the hall. Names where called tears where shed and so on ,so on. "MALFOY,DRACO," Draco swaggers up to the stool and sits down,the hat had nearly touched his head when.
"GRYFFINDOR."
Jokes got you their.
"SLYTHERIN."
I cheer along with the Slytherin's, harry and Ron look at me stranglyly, soon they'll under stand I thought.
"MALFOY,CHARLOTTE," I creep up to the stool and the last thing I see is harry and Ron with shocked looks on their face then black.
"Hello child."
"Sup hat."
"Huuummmmmm, hard to place you are defentaly not a Slytherin too careing maybe hufflepuf,mwybe not." "mate, fair and just ain't me, and those raven claws are supposed to be clever but really."
"Really what."
"RAVENclaw yet their stumble is not even a raven , Jezz." The hat laughed. "GRYFFINDOR," I place the hat back and skip to my new house table.
"hi I'm fred," "and I'm George," the twins from earlier say to me, there lying I can see it in their eyes. I can allways tell when someone is lying its a gift. " no it's the other eay round," I say they look dumbfounded.
"So your Dracos cousin," a voice on my right says. " no.... I'm his twin."
Silence.
"HUFFLEPUFF."
Silence.
"WEASLY,RONALD." Ron looks terrified.
"Go Ron," i shout he goes a bit less green.
"GRYFFINDOR."
Claps and cheers fill the hall.
"POTTER,HARRY." wispers drift around the room as harry walks up to the hat. urrrrg I've had enought of this i stand on my bench ,I fill my lungs and.
"Woo, go harry just rememberv how to walk and the place your butt on the stool woo, your the next olimpic walker," Dumbledoor ushers me to sit down. I do.harry sits, a moments pause.....
"GRYFFINDOR."
THE LOUDEST APPLAUSE EVER......