Chapt cinco

It's getting worse much worse ,I am now officially brain crushed ,in the few weeks I've been here attending lesson, pulling pranks with the twins and making new friends, my "little" crush has got more intense than ever. Butterflies every time he says my name. Butterfly's when he looks in my eyes. Stupid friking butterfly's.
I caught him look at me a few times, he better not know that I like him, what would I do??? I would die. Or does he like me back. What if we get together and then brake-up. Id not only lose my boyfriend but my best friend also. Anyway I'm not ready for a boyfriend I'm only 11.

right??

"What have we got today," I ask quite gracefully considering my mouth is full of eggs."we have double potions with the syltherin's first, and please learn your timetable," both Ron and Harry look glum as they here M's announcement .I sift my eyes from Harry over to Draco,I'm happy to be in his class but I don't know how happy he will be though. He's been avoiding me like I've got the plague ,not even looking at me, it's like I'm not his twin anymore. It makes me feel a little quesy, i mean he's my big brother and now he can't look at me.

We are sitting in the potions class room which is in the dungeons waiting for Snape to arrive. Draco is across the room from me surrounded by his Slytherin followers, next to him is crab. I hate crab when me and Draco where 6 crab pushed me to the floor and tried to kiss me, I shiver at the memory, I think I still have nightmares about that fat shit.
A loud slam wakes me from my trance, the noise echoed from the back of the classroom.
Snape walks briskly to the front waving his wand as he goes, lights come on as he stands at the front of the class.

I'm sitting next to harry when I notice him scribbling every word Snape says.
"to not pay attention." Snape barks angrily, I snatch Harry's quill and point to Snape. He looks angry then a little petrified.
"Arrrrr mr potter, our new class celebrity."he says in a evil voice. I have feeling I know what's coming and it's not very good. He hates harry I just don't know why, but I will don't worry. Snape asks harry stupid questions which no one can answer except maybe me an M. I didn't even look at the text books before I came came here I'm just naturally talented i guess.ha.

At the end I take up my perfect lilac potion Snape awards me 5 house points (I'm not sure why), me and harry were supposed to be working together but after he got a lot stuff wrong I started on my own, so that at the end if the class we would have one decent potion. But his got erased cause he did something wrong only one thing and Snape vanished his cauldron. ASSHOLE.
Harry storms out of the lesson as soon as it ends."Harry wait up," I shout and pull him to a stop. Anger burns in his eyes. "What did I do to him, what did I ever do ,How can I fix something I don't even known I've done for Pete's sake."
"You haven't done any thing wrong harry he's just a greasy , grumpy old git, okay," he nods and hugs me. I tense up , he looks at me with worry, I smile, and his look of worry fades.

"That was horrible," we slump down in unison on the soft sofas in the common room,
"Yes it was," Ron groans. His face all red and frustrated.
I see dean and his friend something or other whispering excitedly and pointing at a note on the notice board. " "Hey dean what's that," I shout at him ,he blushes. Harry tenses (I wonder why I muse to my self)I roll my eyes." Acio notice," I point my wand at the piece of paper.It sores across the room and lands in my hand neatly. Hermione gasps. "but that's fifth year magic," I turn to her and wink.Ron leans over and looks at the sheet. "cool Quiditch lessons,"Ron says excitedly. I study the piece and my eye locks on something not so good. "Gryffindor Quiditch lessons will have their lessons paired with the Slytherin's," I read out loud from the sheet in a sad voice . "great that's my biggest dream, to make a fool of my self on a broomstick in front  of Malfoy ," harry mouns, I secretly agree with him. "You don't know you'll make a fool of your self," Ron pipes up, though his face is a little green ." It can't be that bad," I say reassuringly holding his hand.
When I was little dad never let me ride a broom or try Quiditch , he said it was a "boys sport" ha I'll show him, exactly who's game it is .