Chapter cuatro

"It's Friday, friday got to get down on Friday," a annoying winey voice serenaded my poor eardrums.
"Shut up or else."
The voice stops abruptly.
"Good morning to you to," Hermione said curtly.
"It's morning no Hermione it's not good in any way."
I climb out of bed and drag myself to the shower.
When I get out it's been 4 songs.
I dry my hair magically, then apply eyeliner, black like my soul. I click my fingers and my robes are on me.
I walk back to my room to see Parvati and lavender had pushed their beds together and erased the Column things.

After getting my stuff together I go to the boys rooms. I knock to see if the are deacent."oi boys you decent cause I'm already scarred enought." The for opened for me to see harry with his glasses as cue and his hair wet and messy."o god harry" I point my wand at him "valuiam" his hair drys and neatens up a bit. I turn to rob who has his shirt backwards and his tie is a bis knot.i smirk and raise my brows. "please help me please help me Charli."
"Pottadtim"

"Pass the butter Ron and try not to spit your food on it," I laugh."urrggg another person is staring at me," harry wines like a two year old. " can you not look at him he's not a display , if you want some entertainment go play with yourself," I say for the 30th time today. on the way to the hall everyone was whispering about harry, I took care of it.
I am just spreading marmalade on my toast when McGonagall gave us our time tables. We have double transfiguration first then herbology then a free. I swap timetables with my harry."there all the same all the first year gryffindors are together," Hermione states.
We piled into transfiguration, I say next to harry and Ron sat next in front of us in his own. "loner." professor gave us a lecture then tired her desk into a pig. every one was exited to start learning except me.i know transfiguration it's long and hard(that's what she said).
At the end of the lesson I had turned my match into a needle and started trying to turn harry glasses into something cool . "so ten points to Gryffindor for miss Malfoy and five for miss granger." Hermione turned and smiled I expected her to be angry but she's happy for me.

We walk down to the greenhouses and wait out side. "I'm bored," I shout, people look at me oddly. I turn to harry and give him puppy eyes. He laughs and walk away.I will have to make my own fun. I walk over to the ravenclaws."hi I'm Charli how are you." "Don't talk to use you have low intelligence," a fat boy with a crew cut said. I turn a point my want a patch of grass.grow into a rise bush grow into a rise bush grow into- the ground erupts into a huge rows bush, the roses match my hair they have iridescent flecks of glitter on them . I lean over to smell them, they smell like cinnamon buns.
"Miss Malfoy that was a piece of 4th year magic, beautiful 15 points to Gryffindor," sprout walk to me and gives me a hug.
H .E. L. P ,I mouth to my so called friends. They just giggle,I hate them (except harry he's hot ).