Chapt seis

At three thirty that afternoon, me, harry,Ron and the other Gryffindoor's hurried down the front steps onto the grounds for our first flying lesson. Its a clear day , slightly breezy. The slimy gits where all ready there,smug looks plastering there faces and so were twenty or so broomsticks lying in neat rows in the ground. Fred and George where allways talking about how awful the school brooms where, sayin that some of them started to vibrate if you flew too high , or always flew slightly to the left.
Madam hooch arrived,her short silver hair stuck up in all directions. "Good morning children,and welcome to your first flying lesson ,Get into two lines on the left side of the broom facing each other, put your hand over the broom and say up." madam hooch snaps at us in her strong welsh accent ,as we prepare our selves for this. Hermione looks as if she's trying to remember every word of Quiditch through the ages (a book she's had her nose stuck in for the last 57 hours ), her face all screwed up. All the Slytherin's look amused . Ron looks a tad green.But I'm calm and ready to sore in the sky's. "up," many people around me shout including me, the broom jumps into my hands immediately. I look around,the only other person who has their broom up is harry. "up," then Draco's broom he smirks."up," then Ron broom makes an attempt but misses his hand and hits him square in the face. Me and harry laugh intill he is crying in pain and I'm rolling around on the floor hiccuping.mimi's (Hermione's ) broom had just rolled over as if it where in bed and uncomfortable.
Madam hooch then showed them how to "mount" the brooms. I was delighted when I heard her saying to dra- Malfoy that he had been doing it wrong for years. HA. "Now on the count of three , kick of from the ground hard, got it?" Mumbled yes's are given in response . "one, two,t-" Neville being Neville jumped early out of fear of being left behind. "Come back ,boy" she shouted, but Neville was rising higher and higher. He looked down, gasped and slid sideways off his broom.

"Crack"
Madam hooch bent over Neville and tutted." I'm taking him to the infirmary,"if any of you leave the ground you'll be out of the school before you can even say Quidditch." As soon as they where out of ear shoot Malfoy burst out laughing. He was clutching Neville's remembrall "maybe if he had given this a squeeze , he would have remembered to land on his fat arse," his face sour. "shut up Malfoy," me and harry say in unison. He glares at me some hurt in his eyes, I look away. He moves on to harry."think I leave this somewhere for long bottom to find, hmmmmm, how about in the roof." He grabs his broom and slowly , smirking floats higher and higher taunting harry." Come back here, Malfoy or else." harry is gripping his broom so hard his knuckles are white. " Or else what." Harry jumps on his broom. "no harry don't go , you'll get in so much-," "shit," I finish for mimi. He just jumps and follows Malfoy. I mount my broom and follow, leaving behind mimi screaming at me about "responsibility". harry is diving for the ball and I race to wards him thinking only about harry safety. I push him off corse and go after the ball myself, I catch it just in time to pull out of my pursuit an I topple off my broom into Harry's arms.

His eyes are green and full of worry,pride and something else I can't quite figure out.

"HARRY POTTER AND CHARLOTTE MALFOY COME HERE THIS INSTANT," McGonagall comes storming towards us I jump out of Harry's arms and smile at her nervously. "miss-." "we-." "Neville-."
Me and harry try to explain but no luck she grabs us and pulls us to wards the castle. As we are being pulled to our death .I her mimi saying "I told you so."