F I F T E E N

So I saw something shining under the bed and crawled closer to it. I saw a condom wrapper under my bed. Dafuq is it soon under here? Maybe Lola knows something about this. She cannot be finding men and be having sex with them in my room. Or what if its Aug? What if he had sex with Stacey in my house?! Come on he can not be doing this. Or ..what if people came in my room and had sex?. I took the cover and put it on the dressing table and looked for my phone charger. These two have got a lot of explaining to do.

End of POV

Lola POV

I arrived at work thinking about what August did to me. What if he's tha one who hurt Chantie?. I got out of my car and walked in the Hospital. I work at Westside Hospital *made up*. I got in and the doors closed themselves. Hi,the receptionist said with a very soft smile. Hey I replied with a weak smile. I walked off and walked into my room. I put my bag down and grabbed my coat with my name tag on it and walked in to see my patient. I got back in my room and I seen this brown skinned guy with hazel brown eyes. He had a very hot hairstyle. He was very pretty thou. He had dimples and he had a very nice voice. Hey whussup? He stood up and he looked like he was 5'9. Oh hey I'm Trevor, we shook hands and we both smiled. Im Lola Peterson. Uhh I'm yo doctor today, we both chuckled then looked at each other. So what can Lola do for ya?, he looked at me. I have the Ebola virus, he looked down and I widened my eyes knowing that he passed it on through me. Sike!, I looked at him and we both chuckled. I'm here for a check up ma. Aight coo Trev.. Sit yo ass here. He got up and sat down chuckling.

--skipping to the end of check up--

Mr Trevor would like tuh know Ms Lola better, he said with a smirk. Well Ms Lola is free now so we can go and eat lunch together. We both chuckled and I took off my coat. I grabbed my bag and nigga was looking at me crazy. What nigga? I said chuckling. Mane you one sexy ass ma, jus lemme hit that. I looked at him and burst out laughing. He lead the way and we arrived at the reception. Lizzy uhh I'm calling off I got a family emergency and  I'm gon be back next week Monday. I'm taking the whole week off. Lizzy was surfing through the files, yes ma'am will do so..ooh and I see you got--, we both laughed and I waved bye bye. He lead me to his black Porsche 918 Panamer GTS with black rims, to tinted windows, 4 pipe exhuasts and it was a convertible. He opened the door for me and I got in. He jogged over to the other side and got in. We sped off.

End of POV

Duncan POV

I really like Chantellw. She a strong girl and she don deserve a nigga like this August Alsina. He's just an ass. I knew that he was the one who hit my girl. I'm gon  make sure that I get Chantelle. From now on I'm gon call her Chanae. So I decided tuh text her.

* text convoy*

Me: Hey pretty girl how you?

I waited for 3 minutes and she finally replied.

Chanae nae♥: whussup who is it

Me: its Duncan

Chanae nae♥: Hey uhh

Me: you wanna come for lunch?

Chanae nae♥: uhhm yea buh I can't drive now

Me: I'll pick ya up..jus send me yo address.. Its 11:48. I'm gon  be there at 12:30.

Chanae nae♥: 194 Creshando Avenue, Waterberry Estate.

Me: aight coo.

I got in my Black matte Mercedes Benz Gt SLC 2014, black rims, red leather interior, tinted windows, convertible. I started the engine and sped off.