T W E N T Y F I V E

Chantelle POV

'Kissing on me kissing on me..baby I  don blame you' It was making a Bella noise. So I rolled over to the side of the bed. I answered it.

--phone convo--

(C for chantelle and Ch for Chris)

C- who is it

Ch-Whussup who this?

C- its Chantelle..Aug ain't here

Ch- make a plan and tell him this

C-_aight shoot

Ch- Tell him there's someone ya gotta meet here at my condo

C- aight coo

I hung up and made my way downstairs.

"Hey baby" I said as August turned my way

"Whussup shawty" he said putting two plates down on the table

" its coo..Aug Chris called" I said as he arched his eyebrows

"Why" he asked

"He said ya gotta meet somebody important". He looked at me and shook his head

"I ain't goin" I looked at him

"No August Alsina you are going and Ima be there too boo" I kissed his cheek and he led me tuh the table.

--skipping tuh the end of breakfast--

We did the dishes and we went upstairs. I tidied the room up and we both took out our clothes. I took out black leather baggy sweat pants, a grey strappy sleeves crop top with a v opening when it reaches my chest, grey and black Jordan retros. August took out black and white sweats, a white Chicago bull sweater and some shades. I got in the shower and he went to brush his teeth.

--skipping to end of shower--

I grabbed my towel and August got in the shower. After that

Lotion-5 min

Undergarments- 3 min

Hair-10 min

So I decided to curl my hair and put on dark Maroon lipstick. August was done so he wanted us to take a pic. We went tuh the mirror and took a pic. He posted it on IG and tagged me in it. @itsDopeBishh_Nae. With my Bae❤. Then we went downstairs. He grabbed his car keys and I grabbed my IPad and phone and my purse and we sped off to Chris condo.

End of POV

August POV

I pulled up in Chris's condo. I tagged that pic so Ferrera could see Wha she missing out on. I didn't dump ha..she decided tuh cheat..buh anyways I got out of my car and so did Chantelle. We rang the door bell and Gabbina or Gabu or something like that opened the door.

"Hi can I help you?" She said smiling

Shit this girl is a hoe. She fucked up and now she fuckin wiiid Chris. Wha if she tells Chantie and Ima go back tuh square one. Hell naww this shiid ain't happening.

"We here Chris called us"_ she walked closer tuh me

She put her hands in my sweater and I shoved em away.

"Bitch if yo horny ass touches me again I swear I'm gon have my wife whoop ya" she rolled her eyes and looked at Chantelle. Chantelle was Bella pissed.

" Aug hold this". Chantie said as she gave me her iPad and iphone. She then punched Gabine or Gabina or Ion know. Then she fell on tha ground and Chris came.

"Aww hell naww Aug Wha happened?" Chris asked.

"Nigga this hoe be flirting with ma man right here and she was slitting ha way to his dick!"_ Chantelle semi-yelled.

Chris let us in and we sat down. Then a guy came in.

"Mark!" Chantelle shouted hugging the guy.

Wait a minute...Mark?_ the mark I know?!

"Ey yo Aug nigga why you ain't dapping up yo home nigga?" Mark said

I turned around and it was Mark. I stood up and dapped him. I was so happy then Christen walked in with a huge belly.

Christen

Mark

August

Chantelle

Gabie

Chris

Kerrina

Lola

Kevin

Duncan

Frank

Selvin