F O U R T E E N

-- next morning--

I woke up next to a sleeping August Alsina. I looked at him and regret the shiity mistake I did last night. Wha dafuq whas  I thinking? Damn. I got up and put on the towel which was in the bathroom. I took all of my clothes and ran to my room. I closed my door and took a shower. I did my hygiene and put on orange highlighted pants and a black crop top which wrote Awkward. I put on some smokey make up and a dark maroon lipstick. I put on my black Tims and I put on some hoop earnings and straightened my hair. I grabbed my car keys and my bag. As I opened the door I bumped into a shirtless August with pants on. I didn't wanna look at him I jus looked down.

"August: whussup

Me: uhh I gotta go

August: where?

Me: jus move outta my way please

August; Chantie don need tuh know about this

Me: she won't but Ion know how tah keep this from her August..all the guilt is gon shower upon me and damn why did I do this why?

August: its aight girl

Me: NO IT AINT ! DAFUQ YA KNOW IS GON HAPPEN TAH ME IF SHE FINDS OUT? YA JUS CHEATED ON MY BESTIE WIID HER BESTFRIEND..THAFUQ YA THINK I FEEL? I FEEL BAD AMD WHERE THE FUCK IS CHANTELLE?

August: Hospital

Me:YOU CHEATED ON MY BESTFRIEND WHILE SHE WAS IN HOSPITAL? AUGUST ALSINA YOU A BAD MAN! DAFUQ CAN YOU--"

I got cut off by a slap. I looked at him and tears started streaming from my eyes. After a few seconds he looked really confused. I pushed him to the side and stormed out the house. I slammed the front door and got in my car. I put my keys down and put my head around the steering wheel. I started crying. First I cheated with my best friends boyfriend , now I didn't know that she's in hospital, and now her boyfriend is abusing me. How much worse can this get? Then I heard a knock on my window. I opened my door and August stood there really confused.

"August: Girl wha's wrong?

Me: jus get that fuck--

August: dafuk did I do now

Me: have you been hitting my bestfriend?

August: uhmm no

Me: don lie! You jus slapped me and then ya saying ha don hit my bestiie?"

So like I looked at August with tears streaming out of my eyes. He looked really confused not knowing what happened.

"August: did I slap you. (Confused)

Me: yes you did...what type of man does that shiid?

August: Wasn't Christen here?

Me: dafuq Christen that bitch?

August: Oh God Lola I'm sorry..look Chantie don have tuh know about this

Me: August Ion know

August: if ya tell ha.. I'm sure ya already know Wha gon happen

Me: August I'm getting late for work"

He closed the door for me and I started the engine and sped off to work.

End of POV

Chantelle POV

I slowly opened my eyes and I was starring at the ceiling which was white. I slowly turned to my left side and there was no one. The room was all white then it reminded me of August. Does he love me? Why isn't he here next to me? Oh God no one payed me a visit but August only. Maybe if I am willing to forgive him maybe all this shiid that's happening might come to an end. So I got up and pressed the button to call the nurse.