T W O

20 min later we arrived at thee party. The whole ride wasn't quiet buh it was laughs aaand funny convo's...not bad for people who first met. Well you would'nt tell that wee jus met fo the first time. So I got outta the car, I took off my chicago bulls sweater. I wore a black sleevles shirt that covered my neck and left a open v between my boobs. I put it in the car... I closed the car door and August was lookin at me and he was bitting his bottom lip. I clapped my hands and he walked over to me. He locked the car and he took my hand and kissed my forehead. I didnt complain because I was really starting to fall in love wii this guy. We got in and walked to the VIP side. We arrived and there was kirko, jeremih, Dj Khaled, Chris, Drake, tinashe, nicki minaj, jhene aiko, ciara, kid ink, halle berry, Meek mill and Tyga. So August then wrapped his arm around my waist then suddenly all eyes were on us. I turned my head to the side because I was laughin fo no reason. I bit my thumb then errybody greeted August.

August: ey guys..this my girl Chantelle.

The guys walked ova tah me and I dapped em then the girls came and hugged the shiid outta me.

Nicki: girl yo ass sexy..wha do ya eat?

Me: oh umm I exercise, swim, and workout.

Nicki: girl get yo ass ovet here

We went to tha bar and got a few hits.. we had some ciroc.. hennesy...vodka.... and well they started smoking.. I walked over to August.. I was a bit drunk so ya.

Me: Aint you supposed tah be driving me home?

August: we was supposed to be having fun now take this.

well I was drunk so I took it.. I did it like a pro.

August: is yo first time?

Me: yea

August: ...

I was sitting on August's lap. We smoke fo about an hour and shiid I was high as fxck. August didnt even mind...he jus said we was havin fun so where's thaa prob in that? I got off August and went to Nicki..

Me: yo nicki I need tah dance

we went to tha dance flo and we was dancing. Then tha boys got in..August came over tah me and I was dancing. Then Anaconda started playing. Nicki took me to tha dance flo and she started twerking. I looked at ha..and laughed. I was high and errybody could see it.

Nicki: yo girl come join me

I got over there.. I looked fo August and I took him.. I started twerking on him and then the song was ova. Then Nicki and I went tah drink a bottle of ciroc. That wasn't good. I was super high and now Ima be drunk. After drinking that I walked to August. I felt so weird.. I felt my feet starting to shake. As I entered the dance flo ..thats where August and the boys where. I felt some sharp pains hit my stomach and my neck.. "AHH SHIT" they all looked at me..

August: you aight

I saw my vision getting blurry then Boom! It was all black

end of pov

What happened to Chantelle?

Do you think Chantelle will be ok?

Keep readingg guys!