🍗🦃Thanksgiving Special!🦃🍗

*Hi guys! I'm back with yet another special chapter! I hope you all have a happy and wonderful Thanksgiving! Now let's get on with the story!!😊💖*
.
.
.
.
.
The sweet and delicious smell of the turkey immediately hit your nostrils as soon as you opened your hotel door. Your mouth began to water of the thought of the Thanksgiving dinner Charlie announced to the hotel staff, and almost everyone would be there.

Her parents, Cherri Bomb, Katie and Tom, she even invited Sir pentious with a couple of his egg bois (which you weren't excited for but decided to go with it).

And just the other day, Alastor taught you how to make his jambalaya and pecan candy which took an several hours to make, but overall it was so worth it in the end, amd you had fun too. You made your way down the steps and saw everyone there and around the large table covered with so much food.

Ham, Stuffing, Turkey, Pumpkin pie, Cranberry Sauce, Gravy, Gumbo, Casserole you name it! You never thought that Hell can have food to look this amazing. The hotel was nicely decorated with orange, red, yellow, and brown streamers with pumpkins amd fake leaves scattered everywhere around the floor.

Suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder which caused you to flinch at the physical contact. You swiftly turned your head and saw a tall man with a very neat red and white suit that held an apple staff like Alastor's.

You noticed that he looked very similar to Charlie. He standing next to a very beautiful woman, so you could only assume that they were Charlie's parents.

(This art is NOT by me! Full credit goes to the artist!)

Lucifer: "Oh my! Why aren't you a jumpy one??"

He smirked down at you. There was something about his smile that really threw you off the edge.

It was so creepy and demonic, that it made you take a little step back. Lilth rolled her eyes and softly slapped his on the shoulder, glaring at him a bit angrily.

Lilith: "Stop trying to scare to poor girl to death, Dear! Anyway who might you be, Darling~?"

She turned towards you and offered her hand towards you with a loving gaze, almost like a sweet mother gaze. She kinda reminded you of Morticia Addams due to her Soft, but seductive voice that almost put you in a trance like a siren. You shook your head amd shaked her hand.

Y/N: "Y/N. M-my name i-is Y/N. It's nice meeting you."

Lucifer: "Well aren't you a beauty! Why i haven't met another human like you in years! It is quite a pleasure!"

You looked away from his gaze and nodded a bit awkwardly before you heard a clink coming from the dinner table.

Charlie was standing on her seat and tapped her sppon on a smal wine cup which brought attention to all of the demons.

You and the rest of the guest quickly rushed over and sat into their seats as Charlie sat down in hers. Lilith thought to herself, smiling.

Lilith: 'She's a good kid...'

After everyone took their seats, Charlie cleared her throat and then, she began her speech.

Charlie: "Friends, Family i just want to say thank you so much for coming over on this wonderful occasion! Katie i just want to say sorry about our...fiasco a few months ago, hopefully you'll forgive me and thae past is behind us right?"

She said a bit unsure as she looked at Katie who was to busy smoking her cigarette.

Katie: "Yeah yeah whatever."

Charlie mumbled something under her breath before continuing.

Charlie: "Right.....anyway! I just want to thank my hotel staff for trying to make my dream come true, and for that....i am forever grateful!"

You had a bit of tears in your eyes causing you to wipe them away. You got up from your seat.

Sir Pentious: "Alright! Enough of the touchy feelings! Let's just eat!"

Egg Bois 1, 2, and 3: "Yeah!"

Charlie: "Ok then! Without further ado, Everybody dig in!"

She raised up her glass as everyone did the same as they made a toast and clanked their glasses together as you laughed in pure joy.

Angel: "Bitch, don't mind if I do!!"