Chapter 6

Charlie took you to your own room. It was beautiful, and you also got a great view of Hell. You turned towards her. She had a pile of fresh chothes folded neatly in her arms.

Charlie: "Here's some extra clothes for you, sweetie!"

Y/N carefully took them from her, and smiled sweetly.

Y/N: "Thank you so much, Charlie."

Charlie: "No problem!"

She gave you your room key, and walked out the room, and quietly closed, and locked the door so you could change. The outfit she gave you was so cute!

You got a dark red necklace that Charlie gave you, and you placed it around your neck, with dark brown tights, with black flats on your feet as you brushed your hair to straighten it out a little

(If you want to change your outfit, you can! You can wear whatever you want!💖💖💖)

Satisfied with your look, you smiled, and walked out of you room. You walked down the stairs into the Bar. You saw Charlie, and Vaggie with another demon. He looked like a cat.

He wore a black hat, with a red bow tie. He had grey, and white fur, and had huge red wings, with bushy red eyebrows. He had black eyes with orange irises.

They looked at you, and their eyes widened. Charlie ran up to you, and hugged you tightly as you blushed a bright red that covered your cheeks.

Charlie: "I KNEW IT WOULD FIT! YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!!"

Y/N: "T-thank you Charlie..."

She noticed how you stuttered and frowned a bit. She didn't want to make you uncomfortable.

Charlie: "Oh! Am I smothering you?? I'm so sorry! I'll get off of you now!"

She sweated, and laughed nervously. Vaggie walked towards you, and wrapped her arm around you, and winked towards you, sending you a small smile.

Vaggie: "Wow, you lookin' good, Y/N."

Y/N blushed from all of the nice and kind compliments she got.

Y/N: "Thank you, Vaggie."

Charlie: "Oh yeah that's right! Y/N, this is Husk, our hotel's bartender! Husk, this is Y/N, our first human here in Hell!"

Y/N: "Hi! It's really nice to meet you!"

He just stood there, blushing slightly. You raised an eyebrow.

Y/N: "H-hello?"

Husk shook his head.

Husk: "I-it's nice to meet y-you too...Um yeah."

He cursed at himself for studdering. He left to go grab himself a bottle of beer.

~Well, that was weird...~