Chapter 2

(☝ the picture above is your dress. It could be any Color you want! Enjoy!)

Y/N walked home to school, ready for prom. She fianlly makes it to her house. She opens the door to find a big suprise. Her mom, and dad held out a gorgeous (favorite color) dress with gemstones that shined bright like stars in the light.

Tears pricked Y/N eyes as she hugged them tightly.

Y/N: "Thank you both so much!"

(Father's name): "Your welcome, Y/N! I am terribly sorry for not greeding you this morning, so I decided to make it up  to you!"

(Mother's name): "(Crush name) should be here any minute! Get ready, Y/N...

She smirked, wiggling her eyebrows. Y/N nodded excitedly. She gently took the dress frome her father's hand, and went to try it on.

~timeskip~

Y/N was ready. Her hair, and makeup was finished. She grabbed her shiny handbag, and wrapped a fluffy (favorite color) shawl around her shoulders. She walked down the steps to see Her parents with (Crush's name). They turned to her, and there jaws hit the floor.

(Crush's name): "Y/N! You look incredible! I love your dress!"

(Mother's name): "Let's take some pictures!"

You two got close to each other, and took pictures. You said your goodbyes, and left. You gasped when you a saw a white limousine. (Crush's name) smirked, and chuckled. They got inside, and rode to the school.

~timeskip~

It was big! There was balloons, confetti, and streamers everywhere! They got out, and everyone was shocked to see you two together. You were about to enter when you saw a red light behind the school. (Crush's name) was busy taking to his guy friends, so you decided to check it out. You went around the corner, and saw a book glowing read on the ground. You pick it up, and opened it. Suddenly....everything went black....