Chapter 3

Your head was pounding in pain. Your vision was blurry. Your body started to ache, but your had enough strength to slowly get up off the hard, but warm ground.

That was a pretty nasty fall....

You looked up at the clouds. Why was the sky red? And why was there a huge pentagram in the center? You looked around your surroundings, and saw a huge city. Your eyes widened when you saw a bright sign that said...

"WELCOME TO HELL!"

She felt like crying

She felt like crying. She was in Hell?! Why?! She didn't think she was THAT bad, but then she remembered the book she found on the ground back on Earth. She pick it up, and began exploring Hell.

~Timeskip~

After a couple of walks later, she saw some demons surrounded by some Tv's. Curiosity got the better of her, so she joined them. She tried to make sure none saw her.

She cringed slightly when Katie poured the hot coffee on Tom. Yeah, he was a bit pervy, but it's not like he deserved it.

A girl's voice broke out her train of thought as she turned her attention back to the television.

You wanted to clap, and cheer for her wonderful singing, but since it was so quiet, it would be really awkward, so yiu kept it to herself.

You thought to yourself "The idea sounds pretty cool." You walked away from the other demons, but unlucky for you, some demons saw you. They whispered stuff like...

"Is that a human in Hell?"

"Why is she in Hell?"

"How did she get here?"

"Nice dress~"

They began to slowly walk over to you. You grabbed your dress, and began running as far as you legs could take you. You looked behind you, and gasped slightly. You saw the same demons from before, and they were chasing after you.