TommyxReader|American Woman

A/N: Hello friends! How are you all doing today? It's Thanksgiving today for me, but because of Covid, my family isn't meeting up. I hope your Thanksgiving is going great or went great. Or, if you don't celebrate it I hope you've had a wonderful Thursday. This is a TommyxReader. I know these are usually controversial, but I only write fluff for Tommy and Toby. I hope you guys are okay with me writing about them, I know some people don't like it. I wrote one of these before but I looked back at it a few days ago and realized how fucking cringy it was, so I un-published it and decided to write a different one. I have one question for you guys. Would you prefer me to write in a Minecraft a/U or a real-life one? I can do either but I prefer reading irl fics, but if you would like a Minecraft a/u I would be happy to write one for you! Love you all. Stay safe, happy, and healthy and enjoy the chapter. A song to listen to while reading this is ''Angels' by The XX, but slowed down, of course, it fits this chapter perfectly I think. 

Y/N's POV in Minecraft: Today was the day we would fight Jschlatt for L'manburg. (/manburg, whatever you want to call it at this point) I was in my base gathering up all the stuff I would need. I was sat in a VC by myself, just talking to myself out loud.

"I wonder if Tom has some things for me? I told him I had shit but think I lost my fucking sword. God, that was my favourite sword. He gave it to me at the start of the SMP. That sword meant a lot to me. *Sigh*." I heard someone join my call and scream. I immediately knew who it was. It was Tommy,

"Y/N! WE MUST GET READY FOR WAR!" He yelled at me

"Tom, are you streaming already?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer. The answer was yes and I was already watching it. There was a slight delay on the stream. I watched as he quickly smiled one of his famous wide smiles, but he shook his head gently and responded to me with,

"Why yes, I am women! ALSO DON'T YOU FUCKING CALL ME THAT!" He always said he hated it when I called hi Tom, but Toby told me Tommy loves it when I call him that.

"Why? Don't you like the nicknames I give you?" I asked, pretending to be upset.

"No..it's not that I don't like them, because I love the names you give me its just its kind of embarrassing ya know?!" He spoke so quick I could barely make out what he said.

"OH! So you DO like the nickname. I knew it. Toby told me you liked the nicknames!" I replied. I looked his stream and saw he had a lit shad of pink spreading across his face. He covered his face with his hand and giggled to himself lightly. My stomach grew butterflies. My face started to heat up as well. I've always had a little crush on him, ever since we were 13. Here lately I've started noticing things I never noticed before. Little things about him, that no one else notices. Like the little dance, he does at the beginning of every one of his streams. Or the way he furrows his eyebrows when he's really focused. Or how he tries to blow his hair out of his face, but always fails at it so he brushes it out of the way instead. I feel silly thinking about the little things like that, but those little things make him who he is. I wonder if he sees little things about me? I snapped back to reality from my phone buzzing. I picked up my phone and checked the notification. I got a text from Tommy's mother.

"Who's texting you?" Tommy asked

"Your MOM!" I said back jokingly, even though it actually was his mom.

Mother innit: Y/N? Is this your number? I got it from Tom. I was wondering if you wanted to surprise Tom. Would your parents be okay with me flying you over here to surprise him?

I WOULD LOVE TO! Let me ask my parent/guardian!: Y/N

I threw my phone on my bed and sprinted down the hallway stairs and into the living room where my parent/guardian was sitting. I ran over to them and spoke as fast as I could. I was hyperventilating. I so overcome with joy.