Wilbur X reader?| If I killed someone for you.

Angst/'bad' ending.

TW: Murder, cussing, rejection, suicide.

Authors Note: This is completely fictional and murdering ANYONE is not okay at all, it's also illegal, so don't do it. Okay? Anyways...ENJOY!

Wilbur's pov: I woke up around 7 am to get ready for my day. I got out of bed and walked over to my bathroom where I took quite a long shower. I then Brushed my teeth, washed my face, and combed my hair into place. I began starting to set up for my early morning stream.

I set up my 'starting soon screen and prepared myself. 

"Good morning chat!" I said loudly. I just rambled on for a good 10 minutes before getting into the media-shares. The first video was a funny monkey video I let out a small chuckle and the donations and videos kept rolling in. The next video was a thirst trap of me. It made me mildly uncomfortable since I don't like to be sexualized and the audio was interesting. I told my mods to not let anymore through but after about 15 minutes another one rolled through by the same TikTok account. At this point I was pretty uncomfortable and I DM'd the mod group chat on discord and asked them what was happening and almost none of them knew, but one mod didn't answer. I thought that was a little suspicious, but I ignored it for the time being.

 I ended my stream after around and hour and a half. After I had ended, I began asking individual mods, what had happened. Yet again, all but one answered me. Some pointed fingers at a particular mod named Y/N. They had always been my best mod, so I didn't really believe it until she left me on opened again. I began spam calling and messaging her to give me answer because this was kinda her job on the lines. If they weren't doing a good job, I would fire them. After about 20 minutes of me spamming her, she answered the call.

"Y/N? What's going on? Are you the one letting the TikTok's of me through?" I asked sternly. I heard them take a deep breath before answering my questions.

"Will, please don't be mad at me. That's the last thing I want right now," They said with a sigh.

"Of course, I'm gonna be upset. You know those kinds of videos make me very uncomfortable y/n," I responded.

"Will just hear me out for one moment please?" She asked politely.

"Sure," I said.

"Well, I've been thinking about this for a while, but I really like you like romantically and stuff like that and I know you would never really go after me because I work for you, and we barely know each other. But I have hope that maybe you'll just give me a chance." She hurriedly spoke.

"Y/N... I... I'm so sorry, but...I'm not looking for anyone right now, and like you said you work for me. Plus, you're just too young for me sweetheart. I'm sure you'll find someone else." I said as friendly as I could.

"Would you love me more...if I killed someone for you?" She suddenly remarked with slight sniffles. 

"I...um. Y/N? Are you okay?! Of course not! That would be horrible!" I said quite frightened and upset.

She hung up the call. I was kinda scared that she was serious but once again I didn't think too much of it. She's just a seventeen-year-old girl. She couldn't actually kill someone right?

Y/N'S POV: I hung up the call and immediately got ready. I put on all black clothes, and a bunny mask I had from a Halloween years ago. I put on gloves and put my phone on my table. I packed a backpack full of rope, a kitchen knife and a lighter. I snuck out my window and grabbed a gas can from my garage. I began my journey down the street and to Wilbur's friend, George's house. 

After about an Hour I had changed clothes and burnt my belongings in a metal trash can. I did it for Wilbur, so I felt nothing at all. 

After I had arrived back at my house I snuck back in through my window and took a quick shower to rinse any extra blood off of me. After my shower I sat at my desktop and called Wilbur on discord. He answered right away.

"Would you love me more, if I killed someone for you? Would you hold my hand? The same ones that I used. Would you turn me in? When they say I'm on the loose. Would you hide me when my face is on the news? Because... I killed someone for you," I spoke while shaking violently.

Wilbur's pov: Y/N had just told me she killed someone for me. At first, I didn't believe her but then she sent me pictures of what she had done. To one of my best friends. I was sick to my stomach. I hung up quickly and called the police. 

Y/N'S POV: I heard the sirens soon after Wilbur hung up. I knew they were coming for me. I began crying uncontrollably and shaking even worse than before. I took the extra rope I had and

                                                      |||||TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDE||||||

I tide it up to my balcony attached to my room and slid the other end around my neck and jumped off. All noise around me faded, the last thing I ever heard was Wilbur crying and screaming and the police sirens wailing.

A/N: Hi guys. This chapter was interesting. Sorry if I made any one you uncomfortable. I was just inspired by the song attached at the top. I hope you all enjoyed this anyways. Bye for now XOXO

~943 words~