FundyxReader|Scared of myself

A/N: Hi. How are you doing? This chapter is also a request, sorry I know I promised a technoblade chapter AGAIN, BUt I swear on my life that the next chapter will be a technoxreader. I fucking promise, okay? This chapter was requested by @Gootwhidnynv. They requested I write a Fundyxreader with he/him pronouns. So, this chapter will be just that. I hope you all enjoy it nonetheless. Like always you can just change the pronouns when reading if you want to, but if I put any images of clothing in it will be society's version of 'male clothing' so I hope that's okay. I'm a firm believer that clothing doesn't have a particular gender to it, but ya know just thought I would mention that. I love and appreciate you all so so much. Thank you all for the reads (which by the time this comes out the number is almost 3k) A song to listen to while reading this is "When the party's over by Billie Ellish". Okay on to the story now.

Your POV: I was sitting on my living room sofa scrolling through Twitter when I heard the doorbell ring. I set my phone down beside me and walked over to the door. I opened it and looked up. I saw my best friend, Floris (That's his real name, in case you didn't know) To be honest I've had a crush on him for a little while now but I'm like 99% sure he's not into guys so I kind of gave up on that a long time ago. Don't get me wrong, I still have feelings for him, I just know he could never like me back. He pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back.

"How are you doing Y/N? I just thought I'd drop by and visit since I'm in town for a week." He said patting my shoulder. I felt a light blush start to rise on my cheeks.

"Oh, of course. I'm doing great. I'm so happy you came by to see me. It's been a while. How long has it been?" I responded quickly letting him inside and closing the door behind him. We made our way over to my sofa and sat down together.

"It's been about 4 or 5 months since we last met up in person." He said answering my previous question. I blushed more, thinking about the last time we met up.

~FLASHBACK ~

Your POV: Floris and I were sat on my bed watching scary movies together. We were sitting very close to one another. I had a warm blanket over both our laps. He had his hand on top of the blanket. A jump scare popped up on the screen and I screamed and grabbed his hand for comfort. When t was over I kept holding his hand. He didn't say anything, and he didn't snatch his hand away. Instead, he just held my hand in his. I blushed and looked down. He looked over at me, and I looked at him. We made eye contact briefly before he looked down at our hands. He looked at me again and rubbed small circles on the back of my hand, and said,

"It's okay. It's just a movie, you don't need to be scared. I'm right here." He said it softly. I felt my face grow warmer, but I held onto his hand and continued watching the movie. By the end of the movie we were still holding hands, but now we had moved even closer to one another. The end credits played as I let out a small yawn. I let go of his hand and cuddled up under the blanket. He laid down next to me and turned to face me, and said,

'It's not gay to kiss the homies goodnight." And with those words he pecked my forehead and closed his eyes, drifting off into sleep. I blushed and let myself drift to sleep as well. The next morning I woke up with a pair of arms around me. I looked over and saw Floris sound asleep with his hair a mess. His arms were around me tightly. I closed my eyes and, pretended to be asleep, just so I could enjoy the moment. He woke up soon after and quickly removed his arms from around my waist. I opened my eyes. He looked at me then looked away. I could tell he felt guilty about it. He didn't want to do that, it was probably just a habit. I almost felt bad for letting him do it, but at the same time, it made me feel bad that he felt guilty. He shouldn't feel guilty about having his arms around another guy. I looked away. He got up from my bed and spoke,

'H-hey I'm sorry about t-that I didn't mean t-to, it's just um.....uh...it's just a habit. Ya' know?" I nodded my head in return and he let out a relieving sigh. I got up from my bed and walked over to him.

"Hey, it's okay, I get it, but you shouldn't feel guilty about it....okay? It's fine I understand, and quite honestly I liked it." I said mumbling the last part under my breath.

"W-what? Wait...what did you say at the end of that?" He questions while stumbling over his words.

'OH! Um...nothing...nothing at all...yeah nothing." I said in response, regretting my decision of saying that.

'Di-did you say you liked it? I mean there's nothing wrong with that it's just uh I'm not, um.........it's fine but like... ya know?" He said biting his lip in panic.

"Yeah...I understand. I'm sorry." I said looking down at the hard-wood floor, with tears welling up in my y/e/c eyes. I felt a tear roll down my face as he stepped out of my bedroom. I wiped the tear away and walked out into the living room. There was no sign of him. He up and left. He didn't even say goodbye. I felt more tears falling down my face. I slowing slid to the floor and tucked my knees up to my chest. (Just thinking of the lyrics 'let's just let it go, let me let you go', from the song *me cries*) I cried for a good few minutes. I wiped my tears and stood back up. I walked back to my room and plopped down on it face first. I took a deep breath, and all I could smell was him. I started crying again. I cried myself back to sleep.

~FLASHBACK OVER~

Your POV: I snapped out of my flashback and looked at him, and said,

"D-do you remember the last time you were over here? Do y-you remember what ha-happened?" I asked choking back my tears. Before he could respond a warm, and salty tear rolled down the side of my face. He wiped my tear away and leaned in closer to me before saying,

"Yeah...I do...I remember. I'm sorry for leaving so quickly. I...I was just scared. I was scared of myself. I was scared because I liked having my arms wrapped around you. I liked being able to sleep by your side. I liked holding your hand. I like you...NO, I love you...I really d-do." He said without stopping for a single breath. Tears formed in my eyes again, but this time they were happy tears. He leaned in further, closing the space between us with a quick, and sweet kiss.

'W-would you be m-my bo-boyfriend?" He asked me.

"Of course, I've been waiting for you to ask me that, haha" I responded letting out a small happy chuckle at the end.

"Floris...I love you." I said quietly, but just loud enough for him to hear me.

"I love you too Y/N," He said hugging me tightly once more.

A/N: Hi there! That's the end of this one. Was it good enough? I know I really didn't even use the pronouns that much, but normally when I write I don't use the pronouns that much anyways. I hope this was okay. I fucking promise that the next chapter will be a technobladexReader. I have a little idea for it. I haven't written a smut chapter in a while, so I could do that, but if you guys want, I can just do a normal fluff chapter. Bye-bye for now friends.

~1400 Words~