TubboxReader|Bestfriends

A/N: Hello. This isn't a relationship chapter. It's just Y/N and Tubbo becoming best friends. I thought I would give myself a little break from all of the romance from the past chapters. I also deleted the tommyxreader one because I thought it kinda cringe. I will write another Tommy one but for now, simply enjoy this cute friendship chapter. Alsox2 I'm thinking about starting a whole book dedicated to one mcyt; I don't really know who yet though. I'm thinking either Techno, Dream, or Wilbur. Tell me who you want the most in the comments. Okay on with my cringe ass writing.

~MINECRAFT AU~

Y/N's POV from the future: "TOMMY YOU LITTLE BITCH! YOU BLEW UP MY FUCKING HOUSE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Y/N's POV in the present: I was on the SMP (the dream smp). I Started on the L'manburg side but I was persuaded to join Dream's side. I mean Dream promised to protect me, so I agreed, on one condition. That condition being, he leaves my two best friends alone. My best friends being, Tommy and Tubbo. Here recently Dream burned what Tommy thought was one of his discs, but it was just a decoy. Tommy, in a blind rage, killed dream and his pet dog. Dream respawned and chased Tommy down the prime path (i think it's called that, i don't pay enough attention to actually fucking know lol) Tommy's screams filled the air as Dream chased him with his enchanted netherite sword in his hand. He took three swings at Tommy and killed him with ease. The whole time I was sprinting after the two boys, begging them to stop.

"Dream! You said you wouldn't hurt him!" I yelled at the green figure standing in front of me.

"HE KILLED MY FUCKING DOG! WHAT THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO IN THAT SITUATION?" Dream replied. I turned away from him and said,

"I'm going to L'manburg, and there's nothing you could ever promise me to change my mind." I sighed and walked away from him. Before I got to the top of the path he replied with,

"You'll regret this Y/N. You know you will, they can never protect you like I can." I felt my head begin to hurt as I walked back to my house. Once I rounded the corner to my house I saw flames and smoke. I gasped and sprinted towards my, now burning house. I rushed into the burning building to try and grab my valuable items, but it was too late. My most valuable thing ever was gone. My pet bee that Tubo gave to me had burnt to death. I kept the bee in a big glass room in my house, just so I could admire it from time to time. It had a name to ya know. It's name was Poppy. I loved that bee with all of my heart. I ran out of the building and saw Tommy running away from my house.

"TOMMY YOU LITTLE BITCH! YOU BLEW UP MY FUCKING HOUSE!"

"Y-Y/N. You let him burn my disc. So, I burnt your foking house to the ground." He replied making me even angrier.

"YOU KILLED MY BEE! THAT BEE WAS MY PRIZED POSSESSION! I FUCKING LOVED THAT BEE WITH ALL MY HEART YOU DIPSHIT!" I screamed at him with tears welling up in my eyes. (I always cry when my pets die in Minecraft ovo)

"Tubbo gave me that bee...*sigh*...I really loved that bee Tommy. Do you know how you love your discs? Well, that's how I felt about my bee. My bee's name was Poppy." I said in a sad tone.

"PFFFFT. You named a foking bee?!" He said giggling uncontrollably.

"YEAH! I did so the fuck what? At least the disc that was burnt was a decoy! That bee was my real bee!" I said to him, "I just came here to join L'manburg because Dream said he wouldn't hurt you but then he did."

"Y/N...I'm so sorry I-I didn't know. I didn't know the disc was a fake. I'm sorry." He said and then left the call. I sighed once again and joined Tubbo's VC.

"H-hey bathtub," I said, using the nickname I knew he hated.

"Y/NNNN, don't call me thaaaaat." He whined. I let a small sniffle escape.

"Y-Y/N? Are you okay?" Tubbo asked puzzled sounding.

"O-oh n-no-nothing. Just th-the b-b-b-bee you got me di-died today." I said stuttering so badly that I doubt he even understood me.

"Aweee, Y/N. It's okay. I can just get you another one. Okay?" He responded sounding relieved. He was relieved that the problem actually wasn't that bad, or hard to fix. He gave me his coordinates and I walked over to them. He sprinted towards me and crouched in front of me. He threw a little f/c flower at me. It popped into my inventory.

"Awe, thank you, Toby," I said in response.

"Follow meeee!" He said sounding excited. I did as he said and followed him. I was met with a large flower grove. (flower biomes are just so nice) He took me over to a beehive and pulled out a lead and attached it to one of them. (can you put leads on bees?) We walked back to my house, well the remains of my house. He helped me set up a temporary house and place for my bee. I would have to grind to get all the materials to rebuild my house.

"This is why you're my bestest bestfwend," I said in a baby voice

"Yup! And that's why you're my bestest best best best friend." He said trying to one-up me.

A/N: Sorry for the super short chapter, but in the middle of writing this I got an idea for another EretxReader. I hope this chapter was okay. I also have ideas for a TommyxReader. Let me know what you think in the comments below. Also, feel free to give me requests, I actually don't have any right now. 

~990 Words~