Chapt uno

Sup this is my first fanfic so no hate okay .
Inspirational quote
I hate the word homofobia is not a fear its you being a asshole -Morgan Freeman

Picture at the top is her outfit for the train. 💕💕

"Drayyyyyyyyyy, help me," I scream down the stairs.
"Chaaaarrr you where suppoded to be ready hours ago,"Draco shouts up at me laughing.

Okay let me tell you about my self;my name is Charlotte Malfoy but I prefer Charli .I'm average height for a 11 year old (I think) ,I've got naturally blond hair with blue dip-dye .I'm extremely pale and I have a twin Draco (the d mister ) Malfoy .

I run down the stairs only to be greeted by an very odd sight ,mother is crying and dad has his arms around her looking glummer than usual.
"Okay ,both of you behave ,you will be good today and for the rest of the year, I've booked you a room in the leaky cauldron, the penthouse suite for tonight, the train leaves tomorrow ,all the information is on the ticket . See you at Christmas." he gives each of us a swift hug and aperates to work.
Then Mum gives us a shaky , salty kiss. We gather round the fire place to say our last good byes ,then floo to the leaky cauldron, we drop our stuff off in the room Which is very large and boring. First we go to gringotts and get some money , then we go get book and clothes and other junk we need for school.
We have dinner at the leaky coldren and finally fall into a dreamless sleep.

"Wawky wakeyy "Draco pokes me awake at friggin 9 in the morning.
We get dressed (outfit at the top ) and floo (again)to platform 9 and three quarters.
"You go on ahead ,I want to look at the muggle street" i say .Draco roles his eyes but boards the train. Even though we're pure bloods and suppose to hate muggles, I think their awesome. They have thought of so many ways to survive without magic. Draco has always been okay with my "little" obsession but if dad found out he would kill me and make it look like a accident.
I walk through the Barrier and out of the station .I look around me marvelling at the sites, the busy streets alive with people.
"hump "
I walk strait into someone.
"Omg I'm soooo sorry ," I giggle and help the poor boy up.
"It's okay,"the voice answers me , the voice belongs to a boy he's about my age ,with sparkly green eyes and bed hair(not to be rude).
"Hey I'm Charlotte but please call me Charlie," I put my hand out for him to shake. He just ignores me so I put my finger in his owls cage and stroke. I love owls.
"What's her name" I ask quietly.
"Hedwig."
"Cool did you know hedwig means great friend, in Latin."
He blinks at me and I look at my watch "oops you better get going don't want you to miss the train see ya ."
He disappears into the station I stand there thinking of him. ooooo nooooo I think I've got a crush..... That bad, bad girl I scold my self.
I rush into the station a walk towards the barrier.
The "boy"was talking to a plump woman with fiery red hair. "Er-ok" he said and ran at the platform. I rushed after him stepping out the other side and started searching for a empty carrage.

"Hi can I come in."
"Sure" I smile at my new found crush.
He sits next me and red haired twins follow him in holding his trunk.
"Weakling," I note.