Part twenty-six

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't updated in forever, here it is! Remember to vote, comment and fan for updates!

This is dedicated to Verity as I have spoken to her a lot lately and her writing is amazing, I love her aw:')

Warning: Contains mature content and scenes that some readers may find disturbing.

~~~

*Rhiannon's POV*

I recognised the voice instantly, making me feel sick. It was Chris. A lump gathered in my throat, my voice hoarse, my body filled with overwhelming fear. I wanted to scream, but before I could even try, he put his hand over my mouth. I heard him search for something, before he lifted it up. A knife.

My heart was slamming itself against my chest, breath hitched as I stared at the large blade that was glinting in the poor light. He spun me around and pushed me up against the wall. "Now, you will do what I say, or... well we both know what." He said, eyes looking down at the knife for a split second before he looked back at me. "Oh, and if you dare make a noise, I will kill you, do you understand me?" He asked, staring straight into my eyes that were still focused on the blade. I quickly nodded, gulping, afraid to move a muscle, in fear that he would use the knife that was just centimetres away from my hip. "That's my girl." He said, grinning. "Well what are you going to do? Rape me? Kill me? Or both?" I spat, trying to sound strong, despite being scared out of my wits. I'm going to do what I should have done months ago." He whispered, a sly grin on his face, putting the knife loosely in his pocket before grabbing me and pushing me up against the wall. I whimpered as he grabbed my wrists so they scraped along the brick wall, undoubtedly breaking the skin. He held my hands up above my head, before joining his lips with mine. He used his tongue to pry open my mouth, which at first had refused entrance, before I felt his tongue explore my mouth. I fumbled around, trying to push him off me, my screams for help muffled due to his arm he had held over my mouth. Tears were streaming down my face as I violently attempted to wriggle out of his grasp. Chris paused for a second, staring into my eyes that were glassed up with tears, before he used his knee to hit me in the stomach. I whimpered, as he did it again and again, finally causing me to fall into a heap on the floor. I buried my head into my hands, rocking and crying, not having the strength to get up. I heard a chuckle from above me, before Chris grabbed me and yanked me up by my hair. I screamed, and he threw me up against the wall, beginning to kiss my neck, pressing his body against mine. I cried, helplessly attempting to get away from him as he roughly ran his hands over my body. Once he got to my stomach, he punched it again, and I screamed at him. "Stop! Stop hurting me! I'll do what you want... but please, not my stomach." I whimpered between tears. "Why? Does it hurt too much?" He laughed, before punching me again. "The- the." I began, not being able to finish as pain filled my body. "The what Rhiannon!" Chris screamed at me. "The baby!" I shouted, before putting my free hand over my mouth in shock.

"A what? He got you knocked up?" Chris asked, shocked, stepping away from me. I didn't see anything, but just stood there, crying. "I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!" He yelled at me. "Y-yes." I said, body trembling, fresh tears leaving my eyes and streaming down my already soaked face. Chris stood there for another second, clenching his fists. "He's a dead man." I heard him say under his breath. I stood there, staring into his eyes, anger present in his every move. He pulled out his phone. "W-what are you doing?" I asked. "Oh shut up you whore, I'm not finished with you." He said slyly, before he began to talk to someone on the phone, and it was then that I realised that I had my phone in my hand. Realising what Chris was doing, I quickly scrolled and found Zayns name, calling the number and holding it up, careful not to show Chris that Zayn was listening to everything that he was saying. "Yeah, I have her here with me; it's the boyfriend that I need you to sort out. Yeah. No, he got her knocked up. I know, anyway, I need you to go their flat and sort him out." Chris spoke on the phone. Once I had heard him mention Zayn, I began to scream and shout at him violently. "No, not Zayn, not Zayn please." I shouted through tears, trying to push the phone out of his hand, but instead he grabbed me and slammed me against the wall. I screamed in pain, my phone falling and smashing in the process. As I cried, I felt Chris' grubby hands grab my face and yank it towards him. "Now to finish what he started." He grinned as he pushed his lips onto mine as I cried into the kiss. He carried on, running his nails up and down my legs, causing ladders in my tights. As he kissed me, I racked my mind in how to get away as he pulled off my jacket. It was then that I noticed the blade that he had threatened me with earlier, hanging out of his pocket. As he ran his hands through my hair, I carefully leaned in and grabbed the knife, before swiftly pulling it out and pushing him off me. He went to grab me again; however I held the blade up to him. "Stay away or I'll use this." I cried, slowly backing away from him. "You wouldn't dare. You can't even hurt a fly Rhiannon, get real." He said, smiling at me. I felt a lump gather in my throat as I raised my voice. "I said stay away!" I screamed, causing him to take a small step back. With that small action, I took my chance, dropping the knife on the floor and racing off down the alley. Within seconds, I heard shouts and footsteps from behind me, however I carried on, determined to get out of the alley. Speeding up, I ran, hearing the sound of the cars on the main road getting closer.