Part sixteen

Hey guys, so sorry its late, I had writers block and I have been very busy lately:-) Anyway, enjoy! xx

~~~~

*Rhiannon's POV*

Six hours later, and the doctor had finally said I could go home. I jumped up off the hospital bed I had been sitting on for the last hour and left the room, wandering down the endless corridors looking for the boys. My arm was broken in two places, which meant having thick white cast on my arm for the next six weeks. Great.

“Rhiiiiiiiiiii!” I heard the familiar sound of Louis’ voice from behind me, and spun around, to be greeted into Louis’ arms. You know, we’ve been sitting here for ages, and that nurse keeps staring at me. I followed his gaze and saw a woman, probably in her mid forties, staring disapprovingly at Louis. “Lou, what did you do?” I asked, slightly afraid of the answer. He looked down to the floor. “It was an accident...” He said. “Oh God, carry on...” Louis explained to me how he had wanted some tea, and so went over to the tea machine, but the Yorkshire tea wasn’t coming out. He pressed it loads of times and then tea just shot out of the machine. He started laughing after he had told me, and the woman looked over angrily again, before I elbowed Louis, in attempt to get him to shut up. I pursed my lips together, trying to hold in my giggles before I burst out laughing too.

“Someone looks a lot better.” I looked over to where the voice I knew so well was coming from, and saw Zayn and the boys walking through the door. “Zaaaayn!” I yelled, running over to him. I went to fling my arms around his neck, but as I tried to lift my right one, pain rushed through my arm. I groaned, and Zayn tapped me lightly on the head. “Don’t do that silly; you’ll hurt your arm.” He said. “No captain obvious.” I said rolling my eyes. “Shut up.” He said, wiggling his tongue at me.

“Can we leave and get some food now, I’m starving!” I broke away from the exchange with Zayn and ran over to Harry, Liam and a hungry Niall. We all exchanged hugs, before all piling into Harrys range rover for the second time that night. Seeing as there were only three seats in the back and two at the front, I sat on Zayns lap, resting my head against his chest. The last thing I remember was the soft sound of the radio and the boys distant chatter.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I awoke and rolled over onto my side, only to regret it. Pain shot up my arm, and I cried out in pain. I flopped my head back on the pillow, and looked up at the ceiling.

 “Finally awake then?” Zayn said, walking into the room from the en suite, wearing only a towel. I mumbled a yes, and crooked my neck and looked over at the clock. Bloody hell, was it seriously 3pm? I suppose all of the events from yesterday tired me out.

It still hasn’t sunk in, what happened yesterday. It all seems like a dream, but unfortunately for me, it wasn’t. I wonder what Chris is doing now? And what will he do when he realised what Zayn has done to him? I sighed, before I felt the presence of Zayn sitting next to me on the bed. “What’s wrong?” He asked, frowning. “Nothing...” I trailed off. “It’s because of what happened yesterday, isn’t it?” He added. I nodded, and he pulled me into a hug. I looked up at him. His left eye had a dark ring around it, and was bloodshot due to the punch he had received yesterday. We sat in silence for a few minutes, not an awkward silence, but a comfortable one, enjoying each others company.

“You’re safe now Rhi.” He said softly, interrupting my thoughts and bringing me back down to earth. “What do you mean?” I mumbled, hoping that he hadn’t realised how scared I actually was. “I mean from Chris. He should back off now; he knows that it is over between you too, we made that quite clear. There’s no reason why you have to spend time with him anymore.”