Part twelve

Hey guys, I'm back from Ireland, and so i will be updating regulary again. This is longer than the usual parts I do, and I hope you enjoy:-) Please vote, fan and add this to your library. Also, leave me comments either on here or on twitter (@zaynsflawless) they mean so much to me. Anyway, enjoy xx 

*Zayns POV*

It was the day after I had shared the kiss with Rhiannon at the beach, and I couldn’t get her out of my mind. With everything I did, I found her drifting into my thoughts. The problem was, we weren’t even officially in a relationship. I have no idea where I stand with her, but all I knew is that I want to be more than just friends; I wanted to be able to call her mine.

All the boys, Rhiannon and me were sitting in the lounge on the first floor of the hotel, lazing around. Harry and Louis were watching the TV and on their phones- probably texting their girlfriends. Niall was in the mini kitchen, his head stuck in the fridge, complaining over the lack of food, and Liam was on his laptop, most likely on twitter. Rhiannon was sat next to Liam, staring at the TV, however it didn’t look like she was concentrating on the images that flashed up on the screen before her. I sighed, and grabbed a cigarette from the packet that lay on the kitchen counter.  I made my way over to the balcony, and asked Rhiannon to join me. She smiled, and awkwardly approached me, all the boys watching as we exited the room and went onto the balcony, shutting the door behind us.

*Rhiannon's POV*

I watched as Zayn took out a lighter from his pocket and lit his cigarette. He took a deep breath of the smoke, before exhaling. I watched as the smoke drifted through the misty air, until it was no longer seen. Zayn turned to me. We both knew why we were here, and I was both dreading and looking forward to this conversation. I knew I most certainly liked Zayn, but was I really falling for him? I tried to convince myself that I wasn’t, to protect myself, but I just couldn’t get rid of the feelings I felt towards him. However, my guard was up. Although I didn’t like to admit it, I was afraid. Afraid of false hope, afraid of being let down, and mostly of all, afraid of getting hurt. I hated how Chris had made me like this; it seemed as if he had some sort of negative affect with everything I did. “I guess we both know what the other is thinking...” Zayn said. I nodded, and he continued. “Listen, Rhiannon, I know we haven’t known each other for very long, but I feel as if—” He paused, before carrying on. “As if we are meant to be together. Since I first laid eyes on you in that theme park, well, I knew you were the one. And so I’m asking you, will you be my girlfriend.” I hesitated for a second- my mind was telling me to say no, Chris’ actions still fresh in my mind, however my heart told me to go for it. And for once, I followed my heart, and whispered “That was the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me. I feel the same way.” Before wrapping my arms around his neck, and kissing him softly on the lips.

We walked back into the hotel room hand in hand, and the boys looked up at us in surprise. “Say hello to my girlfriend.” Zayn laughed, squeezing my hand. I smiled up at him, before Louis jumped up “What did I tell you? I knew it!” We all laughed, and Zayn and I took our place on one of the sofas. He put his arm around me, and I lay with my head on his chest, breathing in the strong smell of his cologne. “So, what we going to do now?” I asked the rest of the boys. “How about watching a movie?” Niall asked, joining us on the sofa. We all agreed, and Liam went and grabbed toy story from the cupboard. We all laughed at his decision- he always chose the same one according to the boys. As he put it on, all eyes switched to the screen.

All through the movie the boys seemed restless and impatient, as if they were waiting for something. Harry was tapping his fingers against the arm of the sofa, Niall was fiddling around with his empty can of coke and Louis was checking his phone every two seconds. I started searching my mind for a reason why they were acting so strange- what could be bothering them so much? “Why are you guys acting so weird?” I asked the boys out of the blue. They all seemed surprised “Um, no reason.” Louis said. I didn't believe him for one minute, but I nodded at him anyway, and carried on watching the movie.

*Louis’ POV*

I checked my phone for what seemed like the 100th time during the movie. I was pretty surprised when Rhiannon noticed our behaviour- we only knew her for a day, yet it seemed like forever. Who was I kidding? I was looking forward to seeing the girls so much, but we hadn’t told Rhiannon as Danielle said she wanted it to be a surprise when she arrived, and therefore we couldn’t say about Georgina, Olivia or Birgitte coming over either. I couldn’t wait. I hadn’t seen Birgitte in months, and I missed her terribly. My phone vibrated in my hands, and I was quick to slam in my password and check my texts. ‘Just checking in now, be there in a few minutes.’ My face lit up, and I winked at the rest of the boys to let them know that they were on their way. A few minutes that felt like years later, I saw four figures approach the room. Then I saw the girl I loved so much walk through the door. I jumped up, giving Rhiannon a bit of a fright, before running over to Birgitte, and holding her tight in my arms.

*Rhiannon's POV*

I nearly jumped out of my skin when Louis jumped off the sofa. My head turned to face the door, and I saw Louis, Harry and Niall embracing who I knew were their girlfriends. I smiled at how cute they were, and thought of how that might be Zayn and I in a couple of months. As I saw a fourth person walk into the room, it was my turn to jump up, and throw my arms around her. It was my best friend. “Omg, I missed you so much.” I told Danielle. “Why didn’t you tell me you were coming?” I asked. “Wanted it to be a surprise.” She said. “And anyway, where have you been missy? You just disappeared!” I smiled weakly, and changed the subject, directing her over to the sofa. She took a place on the sofa next to Liam. Wait, what happened to Liam’s girlfriend? Does he not have one? I went over to where I had previously been sitting, and whispered into Zayns ear. “Where’s Liam’s girlfriend? Does he not have one or...?” I asked him. He smirked at me, and nodded to where Danielle was, to see Liam and Danielle full on snogging. Liam then got up with her, and carried her out of the room, their mouths still connected. “Nice.” I said sarcastically to Zayn, and turned back to the movie. The last thing I remembered was a pair of arms carrying me out of the room, and placing me into bed.

I awoke, sobbing to myself, and shaking violently. When Zayn heard me, he jumped up and ran over to comfort me. “It’s just a dream baby, don’t worry.” He whispered. He wiped away my tears, “Try to get some sleep, it’s 3.00am.” He said softly. I nodded, and then realised something. “Zayn, why are you sleeping on the floor?” I asked him. He explained how there were no spare rooms, and so I had taken his bed. I instantly felt bad. “You take the bed Zayn, don’t worr—” He hushed me, and told me that he was fine on the floor. I knew he wouldn’t let me sleep on the floor, and so I took a deep breath “Zayn?” I looked up at him.” “Yeah?” He replied. “Will you sleep in the bed with me tonight? You’re on the floor and, um, I don’t think I could sleep without you...” I trailed off. He smiled at me “Of course.” He got into the bed, and pulled me into his arms. I lay my head on his chest and fell asleep, cocooned in his body. I felt safe at last.

Awh, happy ending:-)

Hope you enjoyed, please give me feedback, part 13 will be up sooon xx

-Charlotte