22 | Mango Tango Roll

"You guys added a new roll?!"

"Mango Tango has a nice ring to it, don't you think? Credits to this guy for the name."

"When I think of a Mango Tango Roll, I hear the ocean waves splashing in the back... smell the freshness of the mangos..."

"In other words, an awesome and good sushi."

"Exactly. How long did it take you to come up with that name?"

"An hour, but it was so worth it. Boss liked it so much that he added extra money to this week's paycheck."

"You actually spent that long to come up with a name for a sushi roll?"

"You're a true sushi lover, right? Only a true sushi lover would do the same."

"Okay, you got me. I would happily take the time to do the same."

"Hah! That's what I thought. I know you too well."

"Anyways! I'm guessing you want the Mango Tango Roll for today?"

"Yeah, one Mango Tango Roll, please. I have pretty high expectations for this one."

"Mangonificent choice! Same price, same guy. I guarantee you will love it."

"You've tried it already?"

"Nope. But Clover and Ben did, and they praised it highly. It's now Clover's favorite sushi."

"What's your favorite?"

"Well... I don't have one because... I've never tried sushi before."

"No way... Nick!"

"Yes way... Rosaleen!"

"What kind of sushi employee are you?"

"Hey, I have nothing against sushi, alright? I just haven't thought about trying it."

"You must try it soon. Something simple like a California Roll, pleeaasee."

"Well... since you want me to so bad, I will under one condition."

*sighs*

"Of course there's some kind of condition."

"We try it together."

"Well, I'm the one trying it for the first time, but what I mean is that you'll be my sushi buddy. I just want some company with me."

"And by 'company', I mean you."

"How would that work? The only way is if I come over there and—wait..."

*laughs*

"I can hear the lightbulb lighting up in your head."

"Consider my offer, alright? There's a special event coming up at Sushiria, and I would be super duper happy if you could make it."

"No pressure, of course. The last thing I want to do is make you uncomfortable."

"I... I'll think about it."

"Awesome! I'll talk to you tomorrow?"

"Of course."