Nico

The rest of the night I caught up with Reyna in my room while her sister worked on business stuff. Turns out she got promoted to CEO of fricking AMAZON, which was pretty impressive.  

Reyna pulls out a bag of plush animals, she may not seem like the type to own any but she loves them. "These we're all given too me by an old classmate, his name was Octavian. He has a crazy stuff animal obsession. Here we can give them out to your friends, theirs over 50 in here so pick them out wisely neeks." she said carefully setting each animal up. Before we knew it the floor was covered with tiny animals that were starting to look intimidating. 

"holy heck how did they all fit in there?! and these were only carry on?!" I yelled, Reyna shrugged and made her way to my bed where there were about 16 animals on board.  
"How many friends do you have? Or how many kids are in that friend group of yours?" she asked petting her stuff dogs, one gold and one sliver which were pretty intimidating for plush animals. 

"They're not MY friend group, and the only 'friends' i have are jason and maybe percy..." I said, i could feel my face redden. I walked around and picked out a couple of animals from the floor.  I ended up picking up 12 animals and headed back to reyna trying my best to not step on any animals in case they decied to attack me. 

"ooo who are they for?" reyna asked me as I was sitting down, I moved the other animals off the bed and laid the ones I picked up between me and reyna.  There were 15;   "a eagle for jason, a panda pillow plush for percy and this dog, a owl for annabeth, a snake for piper, a bear for frank, this dragon looking thing for Clarriess, uh, Aunt katie gets this Piggy, Travis and Conner gets these weird looking monkeys with wings, Thalia gets this one eye monster, Luke gets the dragon serpent thing, Leo gets the golden dragon, Will gets this cow, and.....Zoë gets these 5 golden dear..." I said the last part very quickly and reyna just nodded. 

"That's sweet nico, what about you? I still have more animals on there way here so i don't mind you picking a few for yourself or family." she said and i was shock, What the hell was wrong with this Octavian kid?!

"I'll pick a few out then" 

I ended up picking over 20 more and reyna was just laughing. "They're not ALL for me" i grunted putting them away, i would give some of them away to the adults in my life.  It was well pass midnight now and the two of us just laid on the floor with the animals. 

"Do you want to come visit me and hazel tomorrow at school? That way you get a tour and basics about the school" I said and yawned. Reyna threw a animal at me and stood up. "Hmm, yes. I would enjoy that a lot. We should head to bed neeks." Reyna said as she walked out and came back with a pillow and blanket, Her blanket had tiny swords all over it, She sat down on a couple bean bags I had in the room, which occupied a couple of animals sitting there. Reyna fell asleep hugging them. I decide to sleep on the floor with the animals, Hazel came in and she fell asleep on the floor with me. I smiled as I fell asleep not ready for what tomorrow had in store.

(uh sorry for the late update- Like I've been losing my phone a lot but anywho!!!!!                           Word count: 629