Age 14~

Percy turned 14 and that day he realized.
"What? A book! My soulmate's a nerd?"
A stack of books was his first tatooo. Later a owl would be added and he waited for more to come.

The day Annabeth Got her tattoo she was left confused. "Hmm...A blue cookie? Gods Anna your soulmates a weirdo" Thalia commented  as Luke laughed. Later a ocean wave would be added and her 2 bffs never let her live down the blue cookie.

Katie was surprised at her tattoo when she first saw it. "A....A chocolate bunny....?"
and later happy to see a candy store added.

Travis on his 14 b-day was happy to see a flower, knowing flowers and gardening meant so much to the girl he's been crushing on. Later he was surprised to see a angry emoji added but not disappointed!

Thalia looked at the shoe with wings and started at it for a long time. "That's Lukes shoe! I knew it you too are soulmates!" 11 year old Annabeth had shouted. later a eye with a scar on it appeared.

Luke looked at his tattoo. A lightning bolt.
"Ohh Luke, Maybe your soulmate's Thalia! She likes lighting storms!" He laughed at the remake the 10 year old Annabeth had yelled. Later a pine tree appeared which made him smile. He still doubted Thalia would ever be his soulmate...

Reyna looked at her tattoo. A eagle. Her hopes were high, maybe this could be Jason? Latter a stapler appeared, that never failed to make her laugh.

When Jason turned 14. 2 small dogs, one sliver and one gold appeared. They reminded him of his best friend. Later a hot chocolate appeared.

Will looked at his tattoo and couldn't help but laugh. "A happy meal? My soulmate loves happy meals...." Later he would be left confused as a skull with a crown appeared.

Nico looked at his tattoo in utter disbelief. A SUN, a fricken SUN was tattooed on his hand. Good thing he wore gloves. Later he notice a a medical cross on his cheek. He stated using foundation ever since.

Leo looked at the broken table on his back. His soulmate loves broken tables eh? Later a small garden would appear.

Calypso notice a small dragon on her thigh. It was cute yes. She didn't like the idea of a soulmate yet tho. Soon a small too belt appeared on her wrist.

Chris Rodriguez looked at the bloody spear. His soulmate was...interesting...Later a bandana appeared.

Clarisse looked at the maze on her leg. She didn't like the idea of soulmates unlike her best friend Silena. No tattoos were added to her disappointment tho.

—————
Frank smiled at the gems on his forearm, They would change colors in different lighting. Later a hazelnut was added

—————
Grover was 15 when he realized his soulmate was his long time crush, Juniper,
and Juniper was happy when she found out grover was her soulmate.

Beckendorf made his first move on Silena, asking her out on a fireworks date. and later the 2 figured out they were soulmates.
—————
Zoë met her soulmate at age 10, at age 14 he turned out to have cheated on her with 3 other girls. She was heart broken and a red line was drawn on her soulmates name. From that day on she hated soulmates.