Nico☠️

As we got to our lockers this blonde kid. Who was named Willam solace was waiting by My locker, once he saw us he started waving. I felt myself tense up, Beside me hazel waved back."Who's that?" She asked "no one~"

"NICO HI YOUR EARLY, Good because we need to finish our lab project!" I rolled my eyes and looked down at Hazel "sorry haz, but the blonde mop is calling" Hazel laughed while solace glared at me. "hmph. A mop wished it had hair this good looking"

"By good looking you mean blinding? Then yeah they sure be jealous. Bye haz text me if you need anything okay?" Hazel rolled her eyes
"I'm not 13 anymore Nico! I'm 14 now! I can take care of myself >:( " I laughed and Will wished her a happy birthday day. "Okay okay bye then" I waved as me and the blonde mop went into the library.

"Is it really necessary for me to be here? I think I can handle my side of the project very well. By myself"
"But nicooooo then it's not fun! And I can't hang out with you :(."
I looked at him as if he were crazy. Which he might as well be!
"Why would you want to hang out with me or be seen with me? Why would anyone want that? Your crazy solace" I said

Will rolled his eyes at me, the audacity! "Maybe because your actually like-able Di Angelo? Just a thought" like-able? Me?
"It's to early to argue with a blonde mop....."
"Whatever, hey you wanna come over to my place tomorrow? So we can practice to precent our project?" Will looked at me and smiled, I felt my face got hotter. "I- Uh-" the bell ran saving my life

"Oh uh, bye see you later!" I said and sprinted out as fast as I could. I bumped into hazel on her way to math class.
"Whoa slow down brother, what happened? You face it red!" I shrugged and started walking with her to class. "Nothing I just, got overwhelmed that's all" We passed by 2 Sophomore Percy and Annabeth, we waved at them and I felt my face Redden even more. Percy looked over at me and his eyes widen.

"Nico are you okay buddy? Your face is..." I cut him off "uh- y-yeah im fine Jackson! T-today's hazels birthday so uh-" Annabeth took a gift bag from Percy and handed it to Hazel.
"Here hazel, from the both of us. You 2 sitting with us during lunch right? Hazel make sure to drag Nico along" she smiled and winked and walked away with Percy...

Hazel opened the bag and pulled out a necklace full with beads, different colors with tiny drawings. Everyone if there friend group had one. They got em once they turned 14. I felt some jealousy, but I kept myself from showing that. "Anything else in there? Chocolate?" Hazel handed me a bar of chocolate as we entered our class room.

And swear to the gods Will dUCKING solace was sitting in the back of the class. Next. To. My. Seat. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
"hi will! What brings you here?" Hazel asked turning around from her chair in front of me. I sat down on my chair looking straight forward.

"My schedule got changed, Hi death breath" I looked at him "don't call me that"
Hazel asked for wills schedule
"oh looked you have the same classes with Nico! Look Nico!" WHAT
"oh, that's cool." AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"That's neat! Hey Nico wanna be my buddy 🥺" I looked at Will "you're a dork" hazel has laughing and I hid a smiled from them, "excuse me your the dork here" will said laughing now "nuh uh, what are you like 5? 'Let's be buddys'!" I mimicked him a very childish voice

"Well if you insist-" Will stood up ok his chair. Oh f- "NICO DI ANGELO IS MY NEW BUDDY!" He said and sat down smiling at me. Hazel was laughing "awww you 2 are adorable!" My face got heated again and I hid my face in my hands. Why gods.