Reyna 👑

[Hey... so turns out I'm alive??? Ahaha... anyway. I wanted to try a different Person POV. I think this is 2nd person? Not sure. But enjoy. Maybe one day I'll move this fic to Ao3.]

Reyna smiled as she walked off the car, a rather fancy one she might add, Half Blood academy stood before her. A new school, a new battle plan, a new place to map out.

Beside her Nico and Hae shifted, Hazle tugged her sleeve, motiong her to the lockers.

"These are the lockers." The girl said pointing to them. "By next week you'll have your own. Obviously." She giggled before something behind her caught her eye. "Hey neeks, your blonde mop is waiting for ya."

Reyna raised an eyebrow. Turning to nico who's face was as a red as a tomato.

"Right." He said, his smile forced as he turn to reyna. "I'll be right back reyna."

Reyna watched with curiosity as her friend stomped of towards the blonde. A realization clicking I  her brain.

"Is that the guy who thinks nico has no friends?" She asked in a serious tone. Hazle is taken a back. Blinking before answering.

"I would hope not. Nico... he had a tough time letting people in." She mumbled softly, taking her books out of her locker before sighing. "Nico's a pretty cool brother. A bit overprotective but still."

Reyna nodded, giving the blonde a look before turning her attention back to hazle. "You said your last name was laquez corret?" Hazle nodded. "Did you attend camp Jupiter?"

"Ah!" Hazle gasped staring at her in awe. "I knew you looked familiar!" She said snapping her fingers. "You were camp leader!"

Reyna nodded, brushing a piece of hair aside as a blush rose to her face. How she missed her beloved camp. She knew her mother was born there, even raised from childhood to adulthood after her grandparents death. Running the camp was in her blood. So to be so far away from it...

"Let's. Go." Nico huffed grabbing her and hazle hand. The blonde from before walking alongside them talking animatedly.

"I was thinking I could do the talking? Oh maybe you could point and move the slides? That's a very important part!" Blondie said looking at nico brightly. It was almost hilarious how opposite they were.

"Sounds good." Nico muffled stepping through the classroom door. He sat down near the end, hazle beside him and the blonde infront of him. She took a seat beside the blonde.

"Oh hey!" Blondie greeted once he noticed her. "I'm will, nice to meet you. Friend of death breath?" He asked.

"Death...Breath..?" She asked. Nico sighed from behind them.

"That, would be me."

"Oh. I suppose that would be my role in his life. You are?"

Will blinked, putting his hand down before answering. "Hopefully friend." She swore she could hear nico say 'not happening' from behind. But she tuned it out as the teacher stepped inside. Turning her full focus on the lesson she told herself she wouldnt fall behind from the reyna she left back at camp. Looking down at her phone and new contact of hazle made her smile.

She remembers when camp was sighing up (force) to write letters to a pen pal. She got nico for some reason, not that she was complaining. There first letters were the cutest. Nico should have have been 10 when those were written and it showed. He would go on long rants about mythomagics, would send her many questions in each letter along with an update of his life.

She'd even been there when his older sister pass away. A year after they became penpals, the questions slowed and he wouldn't even look at mythomagics. She always wondered what had happaned.

She only had a few talks with the girl, since, Bianca was nico's editor. The girl was nice, overprotective of her brother but nice. It was a shame they never got meet in person. Maybe it was the fates that brought her and nico togetger... and remembering jason. She barely paid attention in class.
                   ☆————☆

"Alright." Nico said as the two walked off to the next class.  "Ignore Solace. He will try to get embarrassing stories out of you."
Reyna smiled, nodding in understanding.

"Understood." She saluted.

True his word, william solace sat infront of them, turning around smiling brightly as he began to question her.

"How long have you know death breath?"

"About five years now, maybe six." She answered. Nico sent her a pointed looking before pulling his knees up to his chest and resting his face on them.

Will nodded, looking at nico while he talked. "Me and emo have been in the same classes since... 5th grade?"

She nodded, out of politeness she answered the next question.

"How old are you? No offense, but you seem older."

She chuckled softly, "I am. I am approximately two years older."

Nico sighed, looking at will as the last of his classmates filed into the room. "What time do you want to meet up?" He asked the blonde, who's face brighten up.

"Right after school works."

Reyna raised a brow, giving nico a look. The black head stared at her, mouthing 'School Project'. Nodding she turned her attention away form the two. She would allow them to deal out there stuff.

The teacher stepped in, casuing the class to quiet down. Reyna smiled as nico passed her a note, his handwriting was as elegant in letter as in note.

[I told you not to talk to william :( ]

[Sorry nekks. But at least he didnt ask for embarrassing story's:) ]

[Shut up.]

[I didnt say anything tho

Also didn't you grab a stuff animal for him :X] 

Nico looked up from the note. Glaring at her as he patted the overstuffed bag below him.

"I plead the 5th."