Ep 1 Part 1 Becoming: part 1

a/n: ok so i'm just going to say this now. i might have a few misspelled words here and there, and I am trying to go over it well but you never know,  some might slip through and i'm sorry about that. ok now that that's out of the way, enjoy the book.                           ~ Pinky-chan  

       The sun rises over a bridge in a simple little town called Arcadia. It's a foggy morning as a car drives over a bridge. Down in the large concrete ditch under it, a single small cup rolls along the ground. Out of no where, a large black foot steps down, crushing the cup. A large black troll with big horns and scary red eyes growls fiercely as he throws a clawed hand at his opponent, another troll, this one light blue, in fancy blue tinted armor with long horns coming out of his head through the helmet. The two battle fiercely, the armored one with a long sword to match his armor, the other with large clawed hands.

     They stay in the shadows under the bridge as the armored troll sticks his sword on the ground to help him kneel to rest, both breathing heavy from there long fight. "Yield, Kanjigar!" the black one yelled at the armored one, now known as Kanjigar. "A trollhunter never yields! I'd rather die!" he pants heavily, using his sword to stand again. "Terms.... Accepted." the black troll leaps into the air, fists raised and poised to kill. He comes down hard just missing Kanjigar as he leaps out of the way. 

     The black troll leaps at him and they go back and  forth, Kanjigar blocking punches with his sword before going for a low swing just as the black one leaps up and over him, going for a punch to the face only to be greeted to that exact thing happening to him, sending him flying. As he sits up slowly he is met with a large sword near his face. "Your turn, Bular. Yield." Kanjigar speaks, panting heavily. Just then, he is distracted by a hot burning on his shoulder. He swiftly looks back over his shoulder to reveal the sun getting higher in the sky, a shocked look on his face. 

      Bular takes this chance to kick him in the face, throwing Kanjigar away from him back into the shadows of the bridge, his sword falling just outside the shadows in the sunlight. Bular slowly but heavily walks towards him. Kanjigar looks around slightly panicked.  When he spots his sword he swiftly reaches for it, screaming in pain as the light hit his hand. He quickly stands up pointing the sword at the approaching enemy. As he's standing there he feels the amulet give off a small beat. He looks at it in shock then back at Bular in anger. " There is no where to run, Trollhunter. Give me the amulet!" Yells Bular, angrily. Thinking quickly Kanjigar runs with the shadows up into the poles holding up the bridge. 

          He breaths heavily looking around for where Bular went. From behind Bular roars and swings around from one of the outside pillars kicking Kanjigar back and scaring away a few birds. Bular slowly walks towards him with a smug look on his face as Kanjigar backs up towards the sunny side. Bular jumps for him attacking but Kanjigar thinks quickly and goes under the bridge hanging on the many metal poles and swinging away from Bular. He looks back to see Bular following the same way. Kanjigar swiftly started swinging away towards the edge as Bular followed close behind. Soon they both jump back up onto the bridge. Kanjigar looks around ready to fight. Bular drops down from above right on top of Kanjigar and throws him to the sunny side right on the edge, then jumping on top of him sending his sword down to the patch of sunlight underneath them, making the sword disappear.

Bular laughs "It all ends here." he smiles evilly down at Kanjigar, both just inches from touching the sunlight.

 Kanjigar tries to fight back but Bular just pushes half of his face and shoulder into the sunlight. He laughs menacingly again as Kanjigar screams in agony. Bular goes to grab the amulet but is stopped when Kanjigar grabs his hand and pushes it up into the sunlight. Bular jumps back screaming in agony as Kanjigar starts to get up.

"It's me or the sun... Either way, your doomed."

"No! The amulet will find a champion. They will stop you and your master." 

Kanjigar slowly stands up, still on the edge. "I may end but the fight will not." and with that he crosses his arms over his chest and steps back, into the sunlight, causing Bular to gasp. He runs to the edge yelling "No!" just as Kanjigar hits the ground and shatters into pieces, the amulet falling into the pile. Bular watches from the shadows as he puts his swords away. He tries to go for the amulet but stops when the sun touches him, wincing back. He roars loudly in anger then punches the pillar next to him, leaving cracks, then runs away. The amulet sits atop the pile of stone gleaming in the sunlight. 

-----------------------a/n----------------------------

sorry the first chapter is so short i just wanted to get that first part out of the way and hopefully ill have finished writing the whole first episode by tonight. Thanks for reading and please do comment.