Part three: Totally dominated

Both POV 9:21 PM
Jessica: I carried him away to my shack and I set him down on my bed. I waited a few minutes before lightly slapping him awake. As he woke up groggy and holding his throat. I tried to kiss him again but he began to freak out and pull away from me. He started to ask me questions

Y/n: Y-You-you're Jessica Voorhees she nodded You k-killed all of my friends? She nodded again Why uh... w-why did you kiss me?"

Jessica: I heard what you said about me, You're here for me correct?. He nodded nervously so I decided to mess with him I heard you and your friends talking, they said you were interested in me and... you want to fuck me~

Y/n I went completely Red N-NO WAIT A MINUTE! She titled her head as I shriveled up after shouting Erm, I uh... I heard everything about you, you I-interested me a lot. I... personally think you're beautiful and I c-came to see if you were for real... it all came out at once even it sounded ridiculously desperate

Jessica: Well I am for real, and you're the first boy I've ever met who's interested in me I sat down Romantically. Now that I'm here, What do you want to do with me? I scooted closer to him Be friends? Or be mine?~ she said very seductively

Y/n Again I got flustered Oh god... I'm honestly r-really really nervous now. I attempted to scoot away but she got closer as I did. W-What are gonna do to me?

Jessica: Well, I was thinking we could hang out for a bit, have some fun? From the sounds of your friends tonight, you might need some excitement... as do I~

Y/n: At this point she has me cornered against her wall with both hands Kabedon style against me. She closes the gap and starts making out with me. I don't know what to think anymore. The legend of Crystal Lake; Jessica Voorhees is now making out with me! What have I done? I shouldn't have come here! This was a huge mistake! I need to leave, I need to get away now!
She kept kissing me and put my hands on her breasts which we're incredibly large! She gave my wrists a squeeze as I think she wanted me to squeeze her breasts. I did as I had no other choice... unless I wanted to get some broken wrists. She moans quietly and after a minute of that she started to unbutton my paints so I pulled away from her "Wait! W-Wait a second Jessica!"

Jessica: Don't be scared Y/n, just let this happen!

Y/n: H-How do you know my Name?

Jessica: I've been listening to your group all night silly, it's a nice name. Now shut up and get your pants off, I want you now! I started to take his pants off but he put up a fight this time. I managed to pull them off but he tried to push me away. Your a fighter after all huh? I grasped his throat and forced him against the wall. Don't move! I pulled out his penis and got him erect right away That's more like it~ I started jerking him off and then took it him in my mouth sucking him off which garnered light and weirdly feminine moans behind the choking. I've never heard from guys moaning before, mostly just heavy grunts but not him.

Y/n: As she held my throat it was very hard to speak but I was reaching my breaking point J-Jessica... I don't think I'm gonna Cough and gasp l-last much lon-gEr! P-Please stop!

Jessica: I stopped sucking him but kept jerking him off Cum in my mouth Y/n, Now!

Y/n: When she said that it was over for me; She opened her mouth and I came right inside instantly O-Oh my god! Erm... I'm sorry Jessica I said nervously

Jessica: I Swallow Don't be cutie

Y/n: D-did you just swallow I looked grossed out

Jessica: Uh huh, I liked the taste I smiled. Now it's my turn, I pulled him down to the floor and Sat on the bed. I unbuttoned my pants and removed my panties. he was blushing a lot at the sight of this, I really am his first Lick it, Now! he resisted so I grabbed him hair and pulled him close to it I said LICK IT!

Y/n: I obeyed and licked her as best as I could. She moaned quietly at first but then got louder as time went on. She wrapped her legs around my head pulling me in closer forcing me to lick endlessly

Jessica: Ooooh good boy! You're doing great! I tightened my thigh grip on his head as he tapped my legs attempting to submit Ah Ah aaah, Keep going

Y/n: I couldn't breathe but she wasn't letting the grip lose. She was somehow clean and didn't smell bad, the clothes didn't seem smelly either but they were torn to shreds. I needed her to let me go or else I was gonna-

Jessica: I let him go from my thighs I want you inside me now! He looks at me really nervously

Y/n: B-but I don't have a condom, what if-

Jessica: I cut him off- Don't worry about it. I have a defect in my body, I found out when I was a kid... so did the others... Now come on and let me have sex with you! He hesitated Please... please let me? He looked unhappy but laid on the bed willingly. I climbed on top of him and He was shaking. Please don't be scared anymore , I know I've given you all the reason to but please... please don't be scared? I held his hands to hopefully calm him down and lowered myself onto his now throbbing member. He entered me as we both moaned. Okay... here we go I started to ride him slowly and went faster and harder overtime. I lowered my upper body to ease up a bit and because of that my breasts we're now smothering his face Sorry kiddo.

Y/n: I couldn't breathe as her breasts smothered me. She was riding me very hard and I couldn't do anything about it. I just let it happen, a part of me felt sorry for her past and perhaps she's desired something like this for her entire life. Maybe I wanted it too? I was enjoying this feeling and she was very powerful. Her being in control of me was quite hot! I decided to give some effort myself and tried to pump inside her

Jessica: That's more like it! Good boy. come on, I'm almost there! and within about two minutes we started to reach our end

Y/n: I tapped her shoulder not only so I could breathe from being smothered by her large breasts but also because I was nearly finished J-Jessica?

Jessica: I know! I want you to cum inside me. After another thirty seconds or so we both moaned and came. ahhh... I rolled over and hugged him tightly keeping him inside me. He was like a stuffed toy I could cuddle all day!

Y/n: Jessica...That... was amazing! Did I really enjoy this? I can't believe what I'm saying!

Jessica: Yes... yes it was... thank you~...