Lunch Discussions

Nobody's POV (not Annabeth!)

"Hey guys!" Will exclaimed as he and Nico sat down at the lunch table, holding hands.

Jason started squealing, and fell on the floor with a fanboy attack, or because Piper shoved him...

"SOLANGELO!!!!!!!" He yelled, jumping off the ground. The cafeteria went silent and students stared at him.

"From now on, we're hanging out at your house. Silena's wearing off on you too much," Piper stated.

"No, the less time he spends at home, the better, I hate seeing his face on a day to day basis," Thalia joked. Jason glared at her and she smirked.

"I love how no one's noticed is holding hands, Callie," Leo said sarcastically. Everyone looked at them.

"You two are dating now too?" Frank asked. "Leo's soulmate isn't the bearded women who works at the gas station on the bad side of town after all! Beckendorf lied to us!"

"I know! Isn't it great!" Leo exclaimed

"What the heck?" Calypso asked, very concerned for the groups' well being. "Are you guys alright?"

"Never have been and never will be, Babe." Calypso rolled her eyes but smiled at the new nickname.

"Everyone at our table is dating someone besides Annabeth and Percy!" Grover exclaimed, giving them a pointed look. The soulmates but down their smirks.

"And Reyna and me!" Thalia exclaimed, a little upset about being forgotten. Travis looked at them in surprise.

"Wait?! You two aren't a couple?!" He asked.

"No! Why did you think we were?" Reyna asked. Everyone was too scared to answer.

"Not gonna lie Reyna, when I first met you, I thought you two were dating," Percy said. Reyna stated at him in shock.

"Why?"

"You guys do flirt a bit more than 'just best friends' do," Jason added.

"No we don't Stapler Eater!" Thalia yelled.

"Yeah! We don't flirt!"

"Just today you complimented Thalia on her hair. She literally spikes it every day, nothing changed," Piper commented.

"She added an extra blue streak!" Reyna argued.

"I did!" Thalia exclaimed.

"When?" Jason asked, curious to how he didn't pick up on it.

"This morning, that's why it took me twenty minutes in the bathroom and our sink was tinted with blue," she said as if it was obvious, which it really was.

"Oh, okay." He nodded.

"So, Percy? Annabeth? Have you found your soulmates yet?" They both turned a deep shade of red.

"Not yet! But I hope to find him soon," Annabeth said. Everyone at the table's smile dropped. Annabeth would make a pretty good actress, not only was she good at faking that she didn't find her soulmate, but she also made an amazing knight.

Everyone, besides the couple, at the table looked at each other and nodded their heads, understanding what had been decided. Project Percabeth!

"So how about we come over to my house tonight for a fun get together?" Thalia asked.

"Sure!" Percy exclaimed, him and Annabeth's plan would hopefully go into full force. But so would the rest of the table's. What could go wrong?

Yay! I updated again! Aren't you so proud of me?

Anyways, please remember to leave a vote, comment and give me a follow!

Love you guys! ❤️