Day 5

I know this picture doesn't go with it, but I love this scene in TOA!

This is a kinda Caleo chapter! They will meet for a bit of time. Involves a lot of drama...

Leo POV-

I watched as Zoe Nightshade walked over to our table at lunch, she never does that. The scariest part about it was that she was smiling, and it wasn't the 'I'm gonna murder Leo' smile (trust me, I've seen it enough to know) it was a genuine happy smile. This is bad!

"Hey guys!" She exclaimed cheerfully.

"Hey Zo!" Thalia replied. Zoe took a seat next to her. This surprised everyone, she never sat with us.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked, very concerned for my life.

"I came to talk to you guys, not specifically you, Leo," she said my name as if it was poison.

"About what Zoe?" Annabeth asked.

"So my sister Calypso's moving to town, she's not particularly interested in being a huntress, so I was wondering if she could hang out with you guys."

"Of course!" Piper exclaimed. I agreed, as long as she was cute...

But Percy seemed a little taken back by this. Annabeth noticed too, because she looked at him concerned.

"Where's she from?" Jason asked.

"An island called Ogygia," she said. My heart raced, THAT WAS MY TATTOO!

"Is her last name the same as yours?" Percy asked nervously.

"Yep, Calypso Nightshade!" Zoe exclaimed happily, "I haven't seen my little sis in forever!"

Percy's eyes widened in fear. Personally, I thought it was a beautiful name, so I don't know what he was so worried about.

"Percy, what's wrong?" Annabeth asked him.

"I know Calypso," he mumbled. Everyone at the table except Grover gasped.

"How do you know my sister?" Zoe questioned.

"Long story," he replied.

"We still have twenty-five minutes of lunch left," I said. I really wanted to know the story, mainly to know what this girl was like. You never know, she could be my soulmate.

"It all started when my family went to Ogygia for my dad's business trip, he took Tyson and I. We stayed for two months total. There was a girl there, we hung out a lot, we became friends, and then, at the end of the first month, she told me she had a crush on me and kissed me. At the time, I had a girlfriend, Rachel-"

"I remember RED!" Thalia exclaimed.

"Yeah, we broke up, but we're still friends, kinda, haven't talked to her since the move," he sighed, "anyways, she understood, but was still a little upset, because a lot of the boys she had met there always left her, and she's waiting to find the right one. We became friends again, but got into a stupid argument over something. We didn't really end on the right foot and she kinda hates me."

"Well, that's interesting," Annabeth mumbled. She did look relieved though over the fact that Percy didn't have a girlfriend though.

"Yeah, that's the shortened version though," Grover said while munching on an apple, "I should know, I had to hear the long version, sometimes I'm pretty sure I watched it with my own eyes."

"Haha," Percy said sarcastically.

"I'm serious man, you're a great story teller."

"If only he could write it on paper or type it up," Nico chimed.

"Dyslexia is stupid," Jason mumbled.

"Agreed," everyone but Frank said, he was lucky, he was lactose intolerant instead.

"Oh well, I'm just gonna go outside guys, need some fresh air." Percy stood up. He looked at Annabeth as if pleading for her to follow.

She got the message. "I'll come too."

He smiled faintly and they headed outside. I watched as Piper and Grover's eyes danced with excitement. Everyone else's did too.

I chose to ignore it, I was too worried about my soulmate.

"So when's this sister of yours coming, Zoe?" I asked.

"You're not allowed anywhere near my sister Valdez," Zoe ordered. I smirked.

"All right, I won't go anywhere near her, but I can't help it if she feels attracted to me," I said. She slapped me. I was kinda used to it by now, but it still stung.

"Monday Valdez, watch out. You even put one dirty little finger on her and you're dead!" She yelled and stomped off.

•••

Alright guys! I know that wasn't exactly Caleo, but the next chapter will be 100%

Please vote, comment, and follow me!

Thanks for reading!