"Help.." || Tubbo Angst

haha angst time :D (like always)
lmao im so so sorry-

Warnings: Self-Harm, Drinking is mentioned, Abuse

-----------------------------------------

Tubbo was with his friends, streaming for an hour so far. Everyone was starting to close their streams so Tubbo did the same. He deafened on discord and started saying his goodbyes to chat.

He ended his stream. He moved back in his chair. This week has been so stressful. His mom was on a business trip and he was stuck with his dad since his sister was saying at a friends house. His dad was an alcoholic when mom was gone. 

He jumped as he heard the front door slam. He quickly got up and locked his door so his dad couldnt come in. Though, he was to late and his dad slammed the door open, knocking Tubbo to the ground. Tubbo could obviously smell the alcohol in his dads breathe as it quickly made the room smell like it. His dad stepped closer and through the empty bottle at him. 

His dad left the room, leaving Tubbo in there. The bottle cut his hand and it hurt a lot. When he heard his parents door shut, he quickly got up and closed the door. He then slid down the door. He hated the constant abuse. He looked at the glass broken on the floor and got an idea. 

"No... I shouldn't... But.. maybe I could... try it out?.." Tubbo thought. 

Tubbo reached over to the glass, wincing a bit because his hips hurt when he fell. 

Tubbo finally grabbed a piece of glass and inhaled. He exhaled. Obviously nervous as his hands were shaking. He brought his wrist up to the glass and closed his eyes. He then slit his wrist. Widening his eyes, he smiled. "This.. feels kinda good..." He whispered. 

He then slit his wrist 5 more times. Looking at it, he was satisfied. But then frowned. How was he going to hide it.. He widened his eyes and smiled. "Maybe some gauze and a hoodie will work." He said to himself. He stood up and walked to his desk. He opened the desk (iS THE WORD DRAWYER? I DONT REMEMBER AA-)  and got some gauze. He sat down on his chair and wrapped his cuts. When finishing, he put the rest of the gauze away and grabbed a hoddie.

He looked at the time and frowned. "Already 11pm..? Mmm.." He said. He put on the hoodie and turned off his computer. Not realizing he had many DMs from friends. He turned off his lights and got in bed.

Little did he know, his friends were planning on having a meetup in two days and they had no idea if Tubbo was going or not..

-----------------------------------------

THERE WILL BE A PART TWO- SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT LAMOAJMEDSKSLDS

ive been grounded lol.

my birthday was i think 2 weeks ago lol

bye-