Zelkpvp

This is a gift for -tubboboat 

In this story Ima make it where they know sign language. This took hours to make lol

T.W: Clingy Zelk :) Not really much angst.

--

I was walking in the hallway looking for Mega. We've known each other for a long time. Since we were kids. I started learning sign language for him so I could speak with him. Were pretty close now, were in high school. 

I finally found Mega. He was closing his locker. I tapped his shoulder and he jumped out in surprise. When he turned around and saw me he looked mad. "Fuck you" He signed. "Oh come on! Not allowed to scare my best friend?" I said, trying to be annoying. "Nope." he signed. He turned around putting his backpack on his shoulder. I decided to hug him from behind. "Can I hug you then?" I asked. He pulled me off with him and signed "Fuck you" again. 

We only had one class together, which is surprising because no one here knows sign language except me. And the principal knows but he doesn't want friends in class together I guess, so he put in the class that would be most hard for Mega. Which was English class. 

(I have nO idea what class would be hard for a mute person im so sorry-)

The whole day was boring without Mega. Every class went so slow. It was finally lunch. I looked for him all over. I decided to go to his class. I saw him with his head down while the teacher was telling something to him. Mega usually doesn't put his head down, when he does, it means he is upset so I am definitely worried. 

--Mega POV--

It was almost the end of this class. I hated this class a lot. One, because it was math. Two, because the teacher is rude. He knows I can't talk and he still calls on me to answer questions. He always made fun of it. The problem was Zelk wasn't there so I had no one to defend me. Though, I didn't also want Zelk in the class because Zelk worries to much and is really protective. The bell rang and I tried to get out quickly but was stopped by my teacher. Shit..

"Answer this question." He said.

I shook my head. 

"Why?" He said. I started getting a lot of anxiety. 

"Answer me." I looked down in fear. This wasn't how he was usually. Why is he being more strict?

He started saying rude things and I just stared at the floor. What I didn't know what that Zelk was actually there at the door way. 

"Your dismissed.." He said and I quickly got out.

When I got out I ran into Zelk.

"You good buddy?" He asked.

"Yea. Lets go" I signed. I wanted to leave really badly. 

"Okay.." 

The whole time at lunch I stared at the floor not bothering to eat or look up. 

--Zelk POV--  

When Mega was coming out of the classroom he had his head down and then bumped into me. He said he was okay but he clearly wasn't. The whole time at lunch he wouldn't do anything. Just stared at the floor. I tried to get him to eat but he would ignore me.

It was time for next class. I decided we should skip because he was obviously stressed. 

Before we split ways I grabbed his hand and quickly ran down the hall. He yelped and started catching up. I stopped somewhere and figured this was an okay place to skip class.

He smacked me in the head signed "What the hell are we doing here?".

"Were skipping!"

"Why?" he signed. He was obviously annoyed.

"Because your stressed. Come, sit down." I said.

Mega sighed and sat down.

"What's wrong Mega?" I asked.

"Nothing." He signed.

"There's SOMETHING wrong Mega! Please tell me!" I said in a worried tone.

"Just the math teacher being annoying. I'm good." he signed.

"Was he making fun of you?" I asked.

"Yep." He signed, looking at the ground.

I sighed and said "Well I'm here for you! Your a cool kid and he's just a bitch. Ignore him!"

This made Mega feel better and he lifted his head. 

"T-Thank y-you.." He stuttered.

Zelk was frozen. Did he just use his voice?-

"W-woah! Was that your voice!?" I exclaimed.

Mega nodded and I started getting excited.

"Its so cutee!! You should speak more! At least to me! Its really cute!!" I exclaimed.

Mega started going really red and quickly signed "Yea, now I'm not."

"Huh!?! Why not!" I pouted.

"Because your simping." He signed.

"Am not!" I huffed.

Mega started using his voice a bit, which made Zelk happy. Zelk saying his voice was cute made him feel better and he was happy they were friends.

What Mega noticed was,he was starting to get feelings for Zelk. He kept trying to deny it because Zelk would never be gay. Especially for him.

--

The end! This took so long to make! wAnt a ParT tWo? And also you guys can request some ships if you want. I asked my friend what there fav ship was and they said Zelkpvp. So I wrote it!

I've seen many fanfictions with Zelk being clingy and Mega being the mature one but sometimes just going with Zelk stupidity lol. I've starting watching more vids about them and I love there friendship! Anyway, that's all!

I was doing my midterm while doing this lol (i got an 80%! yayy!)

Byee!                                                                                                                                                                                             -Maddi

Words: 893