ZelkPVP || smut

hahahaha- smut and I T R I E D- its gonna be bad so be prepared

T.W: smut included (obviously) THERE IS AFTERCARE you little assholes- no prep:(

Zelk: Top / Mega: Bottom

--

Zelk and Mega were hanging out. They were studying in Mega's room. Zelk loved hanging out with Mega, but not when he was being horny (bAstard-). Him and Mega did it a few times, but not much. Mega was a bit sensitive but loved it. (iMsoRRY-)

Mega was sitting in Zelk's lap. Zelk put his hand on Mega thigh which made the smaller flinch and slap Zelk's hand away. "Megaaa~ Come onnnn pleaseeee" Zelk whined. "No.. My parents are home." Mega said.

"We could be quiet..~" Zelk asked, putting his hand back on Mega's thigh, which made Mega tense up.

"Mmm... Knowing me, I probably wouldn't be able to, so no." Mega said, then slapping Zelk again.

"Not my fault if your loud.." Zelk mumbled.

"E X C U S E M E. I'm not gonna try, I already know so shut up and finish this god damn work." Mega exclaimed.

"But I dont wanna~" Zelk said, bring his hand near Mega's crotch.

Mega tensed up and tried not to moan while Zelk starting palming him. "Meggaaaa~ Let me hear you." Zelk said, noticing Mega try his best not to. 

Mega stayed completely silent, until he was flipped over by Zelk. He made a little squeak and looked up at Zelk. Zelk leaned in and kissed Mega. Surprisingly, Mega kissed back.  They stayed in the kiss for a while until they parted to breathe, but then immediately went back. It got heated very quickly. Zelk went down to his neck and bit down. Getting a moan from Mega.

He licked, bit, and kissed all over. He bit a specific place and Mega moaned loudly and almost immediately started abusing the sensitive spot. Mega wrapped his arms over Zelk's neck. Zelk pushed Mega down on the bed so he was on top of the smaller one. 

Their shirts were taken off and they only had pants on. Zelk started kissing all over Mega's torso and he stopped when he got to Mega's pants. He looked up to Mega for permission and Mega nodded. He started taking off the pant slowly, also with Mega's boxers. When he took it off he saw Mega's member. (For some reason people call dicks, "members" so im just going with it lmao-) 

He stuck a finger into Mega's hole, and in return got a loud moan but then he quickly covered his mouth. After a while, Zelk stuck another finger in, getting a muffled moan. Zelk was getting impatient and finally put the finale one, Mega squirmed a bit and tried to hold in his moans. When Zelk thought Mega was streached out enough, he took out his fingers, getting a whine from Mega. 

"Wheres the lube-" Zelk asked, but got cut off.

"N-Not today.." Mega stuttered.

Zelk widen his eyes and started to worry.

"No prep..?" Zelk asked.

"Yep." Mega said.

"Are you sure baby.. It'll hurt.." Zelk asked, starting to feel worried. 

"I-I'll be fine!" Mega said.

"Okay.. Do you want a safe word?" Zelk asked.

"Yea sure.. um.. Blue." Mega said.

"Mk... If you start getting uncomfy or anything, please tell me." Zelk said, getting a nod from Mega.

The taller male took off his pants and then his boxers. He lined up his member near Mega's hole. He leaned down and started kissing Mega passionately. He went into Mega slowly earning some crys from Mega. 

"You good..?" He asked, stopping half way inside Mega. Mega nodded and Zelk went in more until he was all the way in. He wait about 5 minutes to let Mega adjust. Mega nodded his head and Zelk started thrusting, instantly receiving moans from Mega. 

He started off slow and then started going faster. Mega became a moaning mess and was crying out of pleasure and pain, but mostly pleasure. 

"F-Faster!" Mega whined out.  Zelk went faster. 

"I-I'm close.." Zelk said.

"M-me t-too!" Mega moaned out.

Mega finally came, white liquid spilling over his stomach. After a few thrusts, Zelk came inside Mega, earning a moan from Mega. Zelk stayed in Mega and basically dropped on Mega. 

After a few minutes, he slipped out, the liquid spilling out of Mega's hole. Mega whined.

"You good?" Zelk asked, worried he hurt his loved one.

Y-Yes.. I'm fine." He stuttered. 

"You sure..? Do you need anything?" He asked.

"Um.. W-Water please.." Mega asked.

"Okay, ill get dressed and get some water." He said.

Mega nodded. Zelk got dressed and looked at Mega to see him struggling.

"Damnit.." He muttered under his breath.

"You know you cant walk, let me get you some boxers and a sweater and I'll help you." Zelk said, laughing a bit. Mega nodded.

Zelk grabbed the smaller one's, boxers and  one of Zelks sweaters and walked to Mega.

He cleaned up Mega and put boxers on Mega, and then Mega put on the sweater. He laid back down and watched Zelk leave the room.

A minute later, Zelk came back with water. Mega sat up and took the water. He drank all of it and put it on his nightstand. He laid back down and faced the other way. Zelk crawled into the bed and spooned Mega. Him being the bigger spoon, and Mega being the smaller one.

They cuddled for a while.

"I love you uncute mute" He said.

"I love you too furry" Mega said.

A few minutes later, there was soft snores coming from the smaller. Zelk then fell asleep, with a small boy in his arms.

--

The end :D

this took so damn long omg-

thank you for all the support andsorry for not updating my other fanfic lmao, i barely have ideas for it- 

Next oneshot:

also i might make a oneshot where tommy and tubbo are being the best friends they are :D

ok bye its 9:47pm and im chewing gum and writing fanfics and also reading them lmaooo 

byeeee

-Maddi <3

Edit: 4/6/2021: i regret writing this-