Chapter 73

Gabby's POV

"Ready," she said taking my hand.

We make our way to the others and I filled them in on the changes. Kami and I were the first to walk. After us, Lexi and her dad were going to follow behind us, followed up by Bri and Kyle. Serena and Kayleigh behind them, after them Victor and Cameron and then Chloe's sisters with their partners. Kensley goes behind them with the rings, and behind her Becca and Emily with their nests with flowers. Chloe and her parents will be the last, in the line. "I'm nervous," she said. "You'll do great," I tell her and she smiled nodding. The music started playing. "Let's do this," she said and I nodded. The guests stood up as we made our way down the aisle. I took my place next to Kami. Lexi and I took place on opposite sides. Bri, Cameron, Kayleigh, and Chloe's sister were on Chloe's side just like Lexi. "Kyle, Serena, and Victor, with other guys were on Kami's side like me. As Chloe made her way down the aisle, I couldn't help but imagine Lexi in her wedding dress, walking down the aisle, so we could start our forever. I took a glance over at Lex and she did too. When our eyes met, I felt my eyes filling up with tears. I cannot wait for it to be us. As the ceremony began, Lexi and I kept stealing glances at each other like when we first met. Kami and Chloe shared the vows and the officiant declared them wife and wife. We all cheered as they share the kiss that will seal their pact. To be there for each other until their last breath.

I pulled them both in a tight hug. My face hurts from smiling so much. "How do you feel?" I asked Kami and she smiles at me. "Never felt better in my whole life," she said. We go back to the mansion, to continue our celebration there. I drove Lexi and I to the mansion, I've never seen her so happy and excited, and I hope she will happier on our wedding day. I made my way to where the girls are talking. "I still can't believe that Gabby, let you drive Aurora, I've been begging her ever since she's got it and she won't let me," Bri tells Lexi. "Well, unlike you, Lexi gives Gabby something that you can't," said Tina. "What!? What is it!?" She asked pretending to be offended. "Mind-blowing sex," said Kayleigh making everyone laugh. Lexi's face turned like 50 shades of red. "Can y'all stop? Y'all are traumatizing my innocent girl," I said covering Lexi's ears. "Innocent my ass," said Bri, and I flipped her off.

We gather around as Kami and Chloe dance their first dance as a married couple. I've always been a hopeless romantic and weddings always make me tear up, but I guess it just warms my heart seeing someone important to me be happy. Kami deserves this, and Chloe is the best thing that could happen to her. Other couples started to join them on the dance floor even my moms. I turned to Lexi who was smiling at her parents dancing. "May I have this dance?" I asked and she looked at me smiling. "Yes," she said. I lead her into the dance floor holding her closer to me. Her scent lures me in as she leans her head against my chest. We swayed to the music, content with the closeness. I've said it before and I will say it again, we complete each other. We were made for each other and I thank god for sending this angel to me.

*****

*3 days later*

Gabby's POV

"You have everything right?" Momma asked. "Yes, ma'am," I said. "Make sure you have your passport," Mom said. "Yes," I said. "You girls be safe," Momma said kissing my temple and doing the same to Lexi. "We'll call y'all, when we land," Lexi reassures our parents. "Y'all better make time for breaks," I tell Momma and Lexi's dad. "Don't worry, we'll make sure of that," said Momma, and Lexi's mom smiled. "Let's move!" Said Ava. "Yes, you're taking the private jet but it's almost time for your flight," Said Momma. We all get in the car, and Lucas drives us to the airport. The ride there wasn't long and Alice was already there waiting for us. "Kathy, Marsha, it's so good to see you both!" She said pulling them in a hug. "Alice, these are Ava and David Jones," Momma said introducing Lexi's parents. "It's a pleasure to meet you," said Alice smiling. "The pleasure it's ours," Lexi's dad said. We said our goodbyes to our parents. "We love you!" Lexi and I said to them as we make our way to board our plane.