Chapter 7

*Four Months Later*

Kami and I had gotten closer, I haven't lost my virginity yet. I'm just not ready but I've been learning, and you can say that I'm a pro. Bri and Victor like her, now she's kinda part of our group.

At the beginning they were worried thinking that I was only doing it to get over Adriana, and it was in a way but not anymore. We're going to a party tonight with Kami. Her parties are lit! Victor it's bringing a friend and Bri is obviously bringing Kyle. I'm getting ready while Kami is taking a shower, we're meeting the others at the party.

We're usually the ones that are always late, but it's because Kami has work... We got in my car and I drove to the address Bri sent me. We made it just in time, we go inside and the music it's loud as hell "I'm gonna go get us some drinks" I tell them.

After a couple of hours there I'm already drunk. I've been drinking next to the pool, Kami had been talking to this other girl and Victor it's with his friend, and Bri, well Bri it's probably having sex somewhere around the house. I've been sitting here drinking, my phone vibrated and Adriana's name popped up. She hasn't reached out in months. I unlocked my phone and read the text *hey, how've you been? You're probably sleeping right now. I'm sorry for bothering you but I just need someone to talk to. Can you please call me?* Doesn't she have a girlfriend to do that for her ? I put my phone on do not disturb mode and kept drinking.

*Next Day*

The next day I was in my room with the worse headache ever. I didn't remember much of it, I grabbed my phone and called Kami.

-Hello

-Sorry did I wake you up?

-yeah

-Can we meet?

-Yeah, we need to talk

-About What?

-Just come to my place

-Aight be there in 20

I got in the shower and then brushed my teeth. I put on some sweatpants and a T-shirt. I got my car keys and drove to Kami's place. I parked on her driveway and then walked to the door and knocked a couple of times. "Can you be any louder? Jesus" she said opening the door to let me in and gave me a cup of coffee. I sat on the table while she was making breakfast, she cooked ham and eggs and gave me a yogurt since I'm allergic to eggs.

"Thank you" I said and she smiled "Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Gabby, I met someone at the party last night" she said and I smiled.

"Yeah I noticed, she's really cute" I said winking at her "I'm happy for you" I said.

"You're not mad?" She asked.

"Kams we made a deal, we're still gonna be friends but just without the sex" I said.

"Oh god" she said hugging me "I was so scared to lose you" she said.

"Dude, you've helped me get through one of the hardest chapters in my life" I said.

"And you did the same" she said.

"Exactly" I said "we have a connection, you're part of my life now" I said.

"Thank you" She said hugging me.

"What's her name?" I said.

"Her name is Marie" she said smiling.

"You've always had a thing for blondes" I said.

"I know right" she said.

"I'm really happy for you" I said.

"I know you will find someone" she said.