Chapter 5

Paisley's POV
So the first day of school could've gone better. I'm just confused as to why I keep thinking about mine and Liam's kiss. My room is all packed, like everything. Dad has a ginormous moving truck with half of our house in it. The other half is in the truck that my older brother offered to drive. Phoebe, mom, my brother's two year old, and I are flying to LA early tomorrow morning. I'm just outside on my porch step scrolling through Liam's Instagram and thinking about the kiss. I should really call him soon. I decided to give my phone call break and lay in the grass, I find it very relaxing. I just layed there looking at the sky daydreaming. I tried to daydream about Ryland but instead I daydreamed about me and Liam have a freaking make out session next to Aubrey's car after school instead of him running off to his friends. I got snapped out of my daydream by hearing a muffled deep voice. I looked and found my brother in front of me asking if I'm going to tell him bye or not. I got up from the ground and hugged him tight. "Jesus Pais, I'll see you in LA you don't have to hug so tight" "I know I'm just gonna miss someone to pick on" I told him as I let go. Lyssa, my niece came running to him to tell him bye before she reached out wanting me to take her. We waved good bye as my dad and brother drove away. As I turn to go into the house I see a group of boys, around my age, walking down the sidewalk. I try to hurry inside but before I could they reached my house. "He Pais, you in a hurry?" "Oh hey Liam" I said kinda faintly. "Listen, I need to talk to you before you leave." "yea ok. Do you wanna go inside?" I asked pointing to the door. "Yea sure."

We walk inside and I put Lyssa down and told her to go find Phoebe as I led Liam upstairs to what used to be my bedroom. "Dang you guys really are moving" Liam said in a disappointed tone. "Yea. I'm not happy about it either" I replied sitting on the floor. Liam sat next to me. I grabbed his hand and put my head on his shoulder. "Maybe you'll be able to visit." I suggested. "But what if you find a boyfriend out in LA?" "If I wasn't moving, I'd ask you to be my boyfriend right now, I didn't know if you could tell" I said as I lifted our hands to eye level. "But if I do find a boyfriend in LA, we'd still be friends right?" I asked giving him the stupid puppy face. "Best Friends" he responded. In that moment I knew I wanted him, I also knew I didn't want this moment to ever end. I wanted his hand in mine forever.

A/N This chapter is cringy lmao. I'm kinda making Paisley seem lost here because of the whole Liam thing. And I know in further chapters she's going to meet another boy sooo...😬 also her nieces name is sounded like Alyssa but with no A... so Lyssa...